Variant Images Gallery & Zoom

Multiple variant images. Gallery/Slider with image zoom.

$9.99/month. 31-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product images variants gallery carousel thumbnails zoom

VINCI-AART

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Toujours un message d'erreur qui s'affiche. Donne une mauvaise présentation de mes produits et impossible de faire quelconque modification.

February 6, 2022

Thank you for your review. As far as I can see the application charge hasn't been approved and the app wasn't even activated for your store. In your message you mentioned that the application gives a bad presentation of your products. The app wasn't even activated for your store so it didn't work with your product pages at all. We can check the problem with the error reported. If you are still interested in using the app please install it again and contact our support team at info@gravitysoftware.co.uk . We will do our best to help you to set up the app.

gadgetlava

Time spent using app About 2 months

Bad & poor app they charge me even I uninstalled it from my store.
they have no option to unsubscribe.

February 6, 2020

We don't charge our users after they uninstall the app. It's not even possible because in Shopify all application charges are automatically cancelled at the time when the app gets uninstalled. It's a FAKE REVIEW left by our competitors. The store https://gadgetlavas.myshopify.com doesn't even exist any more.