POKY ‑ Product Importer

POKY ‑ Product Importer

by Product Copy

Copy / Import products from any Shop store with a single click

Eve Beed

Such an amazing app, absolutely deserve 5 stars. Very easy to use, fast to copy listings, I really can't find any disadvantage of this app, not even to mention the price is the lowest of all. I highly recommend this app to everyone!

Hero Toys

We tried this app and its really great!! OK so our supplier has a new product, we can go onto someone else's website who has that product already listed and scrape off the details we need and publish the product on our website with just a few clicks. We found it was picking up the descriptions etc really well, but what makes this app worthwhile is how it scrapes off the product images. A lot of apps arent good at doing that and will just return the thumbnails, but this app does it really well. Even better is I can input one product address to the app and then it will let me search though that store and individually search/select the products I want to load. You can turn the publish feature off so they scrape off in draft, then add on your own prices, add your own tags or whatnot and its done. Awesome!

Casska

App not working correctly, it doesn't import product description from other websites like amazon and ebay.