Product Inventory Information

Display Multi location inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Select Foods

App is really useful and the developer of the app, Tom, is very responsive and helpful. Well-deserved 5-star rating!

Toad&Co

This app provides a great solution for our store to customize inventory rules based on customer tags.

HYPENEEDZ

Location Germany

Support was very helpfull and he customized the app for me! It works perfect. I love this app and my customers really appreciate it!

Redhan

Time spent using app Over 1 year

One of the best apps out there. It is such a useful feature to have the ability to display location-based stock availability to visitors. Being a UK based company, this app is helping us show which of our products are being shipped from within the EU (somewhat of a necessity due to Brexit) to EU visitors. The technical support and setup guidance we received from Tom was the best I have ever seen for a Shopify app. Thank you so much for this amazing app. Would 100% recommend.

CKS Online

Amazing support just incredible! Thank you guys for your quick response and going above and beyond for us. Not only did you respond right away but you assisted me in making the changes needed and also identified a way to improve the appearance of our options on the product webpage. To say I'm impressed would be an understatement. Thank you!!

Zeedijk 60

Location Netherlands

Started exploring this app late this evening, and I had a question around 00:30 and Thomas helped me till 01:30 in the night on a friday, and did exactly what I expected!!! What a service, and the app works great!

Flask

This app works perfectly, just as described & Tom's support is first class. A must for stores with multiple locations

iShopTech.com.au

Location Australia

This app is absolutely amazing for store with multi inventory location. Thomas the developer was quick and very helpful installing the coding to my theme. AAA+

TESTPLAYTECH

Location New Zealand

Awesome app and Awesome support Help us to get it working on our theme perfectly. Thank you so much 5 STAR solution, 5 STAR service HIGHLY recommended !!

Van der Zwart Jewelz

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good help from the supportdesk, the app is what we are looking for.
Recommend the app to use for your shop.