Product Inventory Information

Display Multi location inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Niagara Golf Warehouse

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Absolutely top notch customer support. After unsuccessfully dealing with countless apps this was a great relief. Something as simple as adding product inventories shouldn't have me pulling my hair out.

Customer service with most apps is decent but this was over and beyond any I had dealt with before.

I added the app, got into a little snag, clicked contact us, within a minute I was reached out to by the developer who told me they would handle it. Within a couple minutes the setup was done and I was even sent images of the end result to confirm it met my expectations. I was in need of slightly bigger text and "Yes no Problem" was the response, another minute went by and I was all setup ready to go.

Sounds like I am being paid to say this actually maybe I will reach out for a little kick back but absolutely the best app experience I have had on Shopify. Developer well done and I wish you all the best.

Waller BMX

Tom helped me to set this up and when I started to have conflicts with my theme later he was super quick to help me get this fixed. He identified the error and fixed it within minutes. Tom really does know his app!

Hollybeck Direct

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Support and Very quick, Just what you want to get it working well and no time lost. Thank you!

saintbernard.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Thomas is the best. Top notch. Best shopify solution for in-store pickup, not even close. Highly recommend

Inform Interiors DEV

This app is very simple to use and exceptional, quick customer service. Ten out of ten, I highly recommend.

FIREOX Sports

Location Pakistan

Works great, awesome support, author also adding new features all the time! We moved from WooCommerce to Shopify and this was one of the main Apps that we needed.

Incycle Bicycles

Freakin AWESOMEEE! Customers can now see our inventory per location which is super helpful as a lot of people usually go online to check inventory around their location before actually driving to the store!
Thomas is always online to help, with that we also did some customization to the APP which Thomas was super professional and got every little detail just like we needed it to be.
App super recommended and Thank you Thomas for saving our lives having this functionality available here!
Fastest and greatest support I've seen by far within Shopify apps.

Ultra Football

Location Australia

A very useful app to show our customers what's in-store and what is located in our warehouse. Support has been incredibly helpful in setting it up with us.

Alpine Powersports

Time spent using app 1 day

Lets your customers know exactly where their orders will ship from. Great features and if you need to customize this app Thomas is more than willing to help out. Fastest support I've experienced.

Flaxta

Location Austria

What an amazing app!

Easy to understand and to-the-point. Add the world class (and fast) support and you have reliable and time saving app that will add great value to your store.

Recommended!

December 16, 2019

Thanks for the review, much appreciated!