Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Neofollics

Really quick fix of a problem that we had on the product page, many thanks to Pickystory Bundles and Alex!

October 8, 2021

Andy Matteo Music store

PickyStory is helping me to get my shop on Shopify squared away and looking professional and offering discounts that I know my customers will love. Paulo has helped me to add my bundles on my site and I'm very excited to start promoting these product discounts. Looks sharp! And now I know how to apply the bundles myself as I change my promos. Checking that off my do to list!

October 8, 2021

Rubiconroadcase.com

App works great and the support team has the patience of Job. Surprising amount of support for $9.50 a month.

October 6, 2021

RUNNEA ACADEMY

El soporte técnico funciona genial. Nos han atendido al instante y en menos de 24 horas han resultado una incidencia.

October 6, 2021

Nakana Bracelets

The customer service is AMAZING. They are super responsive in their chat and I feel like I can get all my questions answered right as I'm building bundles rather than 24-48 hours later from a random email. Really have loved this app so far!

October 2, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

FIHEROE.

Great app, so far the only one I'm invested to keep. I've tried several bundling and discount apps. The others either needed me to make changes to my theme or did not display properly. Thanks, developers for all of your hard work.

October 2, 2021

Biocasa

the support I get from this app is outstanding every time. Super responsive, fast and patient to deal with my thousand of questions. The app per se has lot of features I still have to explore but for now it seems to be the best one out there!

October 1, 2021

runamics

We struggled for a long time with setting up sets (we sell clothing). It´s a nightmare to get this done (different sizes, colors, ...) and then connect all this to your ERP system. This app solves all at once. Well, I did just set everything up but for now this works all very well. Also extremely easy to install and the service is there in minutes. Thx guys

September 30, 2021

Thanks for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

SMUG

Great app for increasing basket value.. with an amazingly helpful support team. Keep up the good work! :)

Buce Plant

We are a store that has many categories of products and needed a solution to create kits. We required the ability to be able to select one (or two) items per each category to create a kit that contained items from categories 1, 2, and 3. This was the only app that we found could do that! Also, the customer service was very responsive and helped me out immediately. Keep up the good work.