Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Sunflower Bakery Ltd

The only bundles app I could find to do a fixed price bundle - support has been excellent in setting up, thank you

September 10, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

dip

This app simplified everything for me! I wanted to make combos of products that would behave like "products" on Shopify and this app does it all. Every time I needed help, they responded quickly and made the experience stress free. This app is perfect if you want to have collections with bundles included. The best part is, it doesn't disrupt inventory. A total game changer! Sidenote: Emily on the team was A+!

September 9, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

92 THE STUDIO

Great + super fast Customer Service. Also the App is super easy to use and you can create so many looks & Bundles. I am sure it will boost online sales!

September 9, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review! Keep growing with PickyStory.

MGA STAR MARKETING ( Rafplay)

This app is amazing it help me alot to achieve what i wanted to do. i was taking so much time from their support and they help me alot and they have great support. i am so much happy finally my problem has been solved.

September 9, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

LovenLivingHealthy

i was so worried about the apps I was looking for and found this app very helpful. i learning how to place on custom location hopefully.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

AcuSal

The assistance I got from Paulo was amazing, love the app so far and it seems to be doing everything I was looking for! Will keep working around with it but I am confident it will give me what I need for my website :)

September 8, 2021

Live Athletic

This app rocks!!! Does exactly what I need it too and has better functionality than a lot of other bundle apps. Allows me to bundle/combo products and pulls inventory appropriately instead of making duplicate products. Also Emily on their service team is very helpful and replied back within minutes,

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Happy growth with PickyStory!

FIO Athletics

Great app which I am currently using on my store to create bundles and offers. Very easy to use, and Alex from support helped me out very quick when I had an issue and resolved it immediately. Definitely worth testing out.

September 5, 2021

Spring Chef

Amazing! Finally found a solution to creating a virtual bundle - although in the app this is called a product Combo (separate SKUs that are listed on one product page for a discount but I'm able to still have it fulfilled by Amazon). Also created bundles that show up on individual product pages as an optional offer and was able to have this fulfilled by Amazon as well. Great customer service too!

September 4, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Pikkabeauty

Alex help me a lot! The app works well and easy to use! I have used sevral bundle apps, PickyStory is the best one.

September 3, 2021