Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Denbi Naturals

This app is amazing! Very user friendly and easy to use! Customer service is A+ and extremely helpful. Make additions to your online store fast! My website looks great and easy to navigate.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! Happy growth with PickyStory :)

Masons of Yorkshire

Awesome app, has been great at adding bundles together & upselling our range of products. Huge thanks to the support team too, guided me through the app from start to finish!

August 20, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Continue growing with PickyStory!

Aptus Tackle

We were looking for a long time to find an app that allowed us to make bundles and display them as a single product. This does it perfectly. Inventory is also managed automatically on an individual product basis. Support is also fantastic with a very quick response. Would definately recomend this app!

August 20, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Auntie's Beads Direct

Lots of functionality, excellent customer service. Create classic bundles, mix and match, let customers create their own custom bundles, place the widget wherever you like. Very customizable and easy to use.

August 20, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Muscle X

Amazing functionality! The first bundle's app that we've found has worked well to sell supplement stacks. Now we don't have to deal with the stock issues the come with selling stacks/bundle products as a single product. It looks great as well and the customer service is second to none!

August 19, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Viv Lifestyle

I use this app to create combo products and works perfectly. I had some issues and the support team were great.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Wavell.dk

Bedste service, vi bruger denne app til at lave pakketilbud samt styre vores lager. Der er mange muligheder for at customize.

August 16, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

mcsquares.com

The tool is well thought out - it does take a bit to understand the way things work together, but the complexity means there are options to suit our fairly complicated site. Support (Alex) was very helpful and got us rolling in 30 minutes

August 12, 2021

Thanks for your amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

ButcherBox

I use the app to group products. Great to build kits and bundles and easy add to cart function. Great work guys.

August 8, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

dokoyo

Well this Bundle App is amazing & exactly what we were searching for. And Emily was an angel throughout the whole process! She Kindly & patiently figured everything out that we wanted (I sent her a page layout first that explained what I was looking for), then she slowly walked me through the basics and is now sending me a step by step video lesson so I can go back and do it again on my own anytime. Also note that once the first test bundle is set up it's just like copy & paste for creating the following similar ones until all your bundles are in place as you like. So far I only just started with this but I'm super impressed. First rate app & service all around!!! Thanks PickyStory & Emily. Looking forward to a successful future together. Cheers. MD

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review. We highly appreciate it!