Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

AMADORIS

Great customer service. Very helpful when it comes to adjust the app to your requirements. Looking forward to see it come to life.

June 16, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Looking forward to seeing your store growing with PickyStory!

‘Boo Baby Box by Bob’s

so easy to use, great support, the only app out there that met our store needs we are so grateful to have found this app!

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! Your combo products look great 🔥

Kolossos Life

Great App, support is quick and informative. I needed adjustments to my bundles and it was done within minutes.

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Keep growing with PickyStory :)

Chonky Monkeys

PickyStory is my go to app! I have tried many apps but none of them fits my requirements like PickyStory. Developer is always on the ball and swiftly helps me resolve any issues that I may have. 100% recommend!!!

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the review! It's awesome and highly appreciated

thecococompany.co.uk

I am still on the first day of my trial but the app looks very promising. It seems to be solving the issue of selling products with multiple variants as part of a pack. Customer service is top quality, very responsive when you message them through the chat and very happy to help! Very happy so far will review again when I go live with the website and actually test the app.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for this great review! Continue growing with PickyStory :)

Deux Mains

I used this app to create bundles. I really like how easy it is to use and the fact that if you need any support they answer right away. The support you receive is phenomenal. Special thanks to Alex for all his help!

June 6, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review! Happy selling with PickyStory

SophisticatedSofas

Great Customer Service, quick response. Now looks just like it's part of the site! Gives alternative buying options.

May 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Happy growth with PickyStory :)

Ivhu Art

Excellent customer service and setting up has been fairly easy, Alex was extremely helpful and on hand to help get us started.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review! We are excited about your future growth with PickyStory!

Xena Workwear

It's not the most complex bundle app on the market, but it's clean, simple-to-use, and functions well ESPECIALLY with stores that have sliding carts. Additionally, they have a very responsive LIVE chat feature and their dev team has been listening to suggestions and requests. Would definitely recommend it.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Happy growth with PickyStory :)

AYU Cosmetics

Excellent app and customer service is 5 star! Easy to use but any issues I had were answered promptly.

April 29, 2021

Thanks so much for this great review! We highly appreciate it