Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Yarnjunkies

This is not just an amazing app to create bundled products or kits with. We tried several other bundle apps before we went with PickyStory. No other apps could fulfill our needs and PickyStory was only 1 simple feature from solving our problem. We contacted them and they almost instantly fixed our issue and added the feature. I have never experienced this level of customer service before on Shopify and I've worked with a lot of plugins and developers. And if that wasn't enough, a major error that happened after an upgrade got fixed right away when we contacted them. We feel like we're in safe hands with PickyStory and that's a huge factor for us, when we choose whom to work with.

December 30, 2020

Hey Joel, we greatly appreciate your words and hope your store will continue to grow so fast with PickyStory!

ZENBIVY

We have been searching for a bundler that allows us to bundle and upsell directly on our product ages and this is by far the best one we've found. We have a complex set of products so PickyBundlers many options for allowing bundles allowed us to pick the solution that works best for us. This is the best there is - we even hired a developer to build us a custom bundler, and this is still better for our needs. Love it!

December 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review, your sleeping systems look awesome! :)

Pick A Roll

The PickyStory app is AMAZING and helped us grow our sales by 17% since we started last month! The support team is awesome, especially Alex who was very patient and helpful with customizing it to our needs. Very recommended!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for the warm words! We are more than happy to hear that you increased your revenue significantly with the app! Feel free to reach out anytime to see how we can increase this number even further with more upselling points :)

MarMar Copenhagen

Fantastic app that fulfills all our wishes for the "Shop the look" function. The support team is incredibly helpful and fast. The best recommendations from us.

December 9, 2020

Thank you for your warm review, it was a pleasure working with you and we are glad that you are happy with the Shop the Look function :)

Fun Pajama

the best bundle app actually worked for me, or almost. Alex did great help and I'm looking forward the new display feature can be launched out very soon.

October 30, 2020

Fun Pajama, thank you for this great feedback, we truly appreciate it. Soon, more display location features will be available to take your upselling capabilities further!

LINK Necklaces by Cecilia Jewel

This app is amazing! It is the perfect match for our jewelry store. It is very easy to use and has lots of features and they are still working on adding new features. Plus their customer service is outstanding! They are quick to respond and really work with you to get it all to look the way you want. Highly recommend.

October 30, 2020

Cecilia Jewel, thank you for your kind words! We were happy to help you make sure the Buy the Look deal looks exactly as you want it. Happy selling :)

Style Sew Me Patterns

I used this app for the Shop the Look gallery page and the button feature on the product page. I needed something that allowed for bundle discounts and listed the bundle products clearly on packing slips for fulfillment and this one checked the boxes.

I had some challenges getting it set up, but Alex hopped on to help me on a Saturday and got my set up finished for. Having great service overshadows challenges any day for me!

September 12, 2020

Style Sew Me Patterns, thank you for the kind and warm words. We are always here for our customers and people who are interested in PickyStory, no matter the day :)

Enjoy upselling with PickyStory!

Pulse Bxng™

Customer support is on point! Recommend! Alex helped me to make the pop-up window look more my brand.

September 3, 2020

Pulse Bxng, we were happy to help you customize the app to your needs :)

Fancy Plants

I really like the Bundle function. I used with another app that removed my add to cart button on certain products, and allowed me to replace with this instead.
I can now add/link products together on a page to offer accessories instead of using variants. This allows me to manage inventory levels more accurately across my range.

September 3, 2020

Fancy Plants, thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you love the app's bundles!

Chris Sports

A reliable app and the best one for bundles so far. Appreciate the prompt responses from the team, too!

August 10, 2020

Chris Sports, thank you for your support and the great review! We appreciate it :)