Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Gift Boxes, Kits, and Looks.

thecococompany.co.uk

I am still on the first day of my trial but the app looks very promising. It seems to be solving the issue of selling products with multiple variants as part of a pack. Customer service is top quality, very responsive when you message them through the chat and very happy to help! Very happy so far will review again when I go live with the website and actually test the app.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for this great review! Continue growing with PickyStory :)

Deux Mains

I used this app to create bundles. I really like how easy it is to use and the fact that if you need any support they answer right away. The support you receive is phenomenal. Special thanks to Alex for all his help!

June 6, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review! Happy selling with PickyStory

SophisticatedSofas

Great Customer Service, quick response. Now looks just like it's part of the site! Gives alternative buying options.

May 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Happy growth with PickyStory :)

Ivhu Art

Excellent customer service and setting up has been fairly easy, Alex was extremely helpful and on hand to help get us started.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review! We are excited about your future growth with PickyStory!

Xena Workwear

It's not the most complex bundle app on the market, but it's clean, simple-to-use, and functions well ESPECIALLY with stores that have sliding carts. Additionally, they have a very responsive LIVE chat feature and their dev team has been listening to suggestions and requests. Would definitely recommend it.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Happy growth with PickyStory :)

AYU Cosmetics

Excellent app and customer service is 5 star! Easy to use but any issues I had were answered promptly.

April 29, 2021

Thanks so much for this great review! We highly appreciate it

Shop Snooze

Great app, does exactly what I needed it to - draws it's inventory from the store's inventory instead of having to add this in separately. I also love that it can account for multiple variants! Excellent, timely support with the couple of minor issues I've found.

April 22, 2021

Thank you for the great review Cara! It's highly appreciated.

BRAVE BARK.COM | GF Pet Official Online Store

We needed an app that allows us to create a page with all the bundles and kits our website offers, and after trying different ones, we're happy we found this one! The customer service is incredible, super helpful with all our questions.

April 21, 2021

Thanks for the review! Continue growing with PickyStory! :)

Sarah Haran Accessories

After a few issues with our template, Alex and Eugene were really helpful resolving all our issues. They are very open to feedback and a great support. The app does what we've been looking for for quite some time now, so we are very happy to have found it!

March 12, 2021

Thank you for this great review. We highly appreciate it. Keep growing with PickyStory :)

ThriftLove Clothing

Wonderful app. Works great and offers a lot of features for your store. Excellent Support Staff also.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review! We are excited about your growth with PickyStory :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7