Omtaler (741)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
3. juni 2024

Great app with lots of features to help upsell. They all work together quite well. Support team is always there and gets back to you in a timely manner.

nibbleandrest
Over 2 år bruker appen
PickyStory svarte 4. juni 2024

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

1. juli 2024

Expensive app but it does work! I have been able to bundle products together that have 8 variants each all whilst tracking inventory. I would highly recommend it but it is expensive so factor it into your costs.

Duke The Label
PickyStory svarte 3. juli 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

22. april 2024

The support for this app is really what makes this app shine. Tech support is competent and seems to really understand their app. When chatting with them you can tell they know what they're talking about. There is minimal back and forth and you don't feel as if you are spinning your wheels. I'm not apprehensive about reaching out to this support group which says a lot nowadays.

Another great thing about this team is that they value your feedback! If you want a specific feature but it is not available yet, tell them! They are constantly adding new features. In the past 6 months that I've had this app I think they've added 3-4 additional features. This app will grow with you and continue to get better and better!!

The app itself is easy to use and simple. It gets the job done and the widgets are the most appealing that I've seen from any bundling app. That was what first motivated me to download this app. However, more customization would go a long way. You can change the colors and text of a set template and that is it. It works but feels barebones. I'd like to be able to change the layout and size and maybe shapes of the buttons and have the ability to change font or customize the cart upsell progress bar. That being said the base design is pleasing to the eyes.

Dr. Evelyn
5 måneder bruker appen
PickyStory svarte 24. april 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

26. april 2024

Pickystory is a perfect suite for all your bundle needs, it has everything.
the support also is responsive and always solve every problem you might have, especially Carlos and Ugur.

It could get a little expensive when the volume of orders increase, but i think that there is no app that can replace it.

Floky
Italia
Over 1 år bruker appen
PickyStory svarte 29. april 2024

20. juni 2024

This app is amazing, the customer service is so FAST and they really do their best to help you. Ceren at PickyStory even went so far as to custom design everything I needed so it themed with my colors on my site! Awesome company!

Tigre Serafim
PickyStory svarte 24. juni 2024

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

28. juni 2024

Great app to create flexible bundles. And support team is awesome if you need help getting started or quick fix.

Bleuet
PickyStory svarte 1. juli 2024

8. mai 2024

PickyStory has bundling features that we couldn't find in any other app, and they have been dedicated to helping their features work in our store. They've made customizations, responded to our needs, and listened/implemented our feature requests. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Can't say enough good things about them!

Hey June
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
PickyStory svarte 10. mai 2024

5. juni 2024

Their customer went above and beyond to help customize the widget to look like it was seamlessly integrated with my theme. Super helpful and responsive and I'd highly recommend.

Little Virtues
2 måneder bruker appen
PickyStory svarte 7. juni 2024

7. juni 2024

I love the PickyStory App. Their customer service is quick to respond, assist with any issue, or explain their products thoroughly to me. Uğur was amazing. He even made a quick video using my store to explain. Top-notch service, for sure. I highly recommend it.

Basketly
22 dager bruker appen
PickyStory svarte 10. juni 2024

14. juni 2024

Love it! And the support is insane! Always available and very fast in adjustments!

Serán Bendecidos