Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Touché

I was searching an app for the shop the look feature and I think this one is the best. It offers a great shop the look gallery and many other great features. Also, the support team is great. I totally recommend the app!

September 16, 2021

LushDecor

You cannot beat GREAT customer service! Alex and the dev team at PickyStory have helped us out over and over again. Im ALWAYS talking to live support, which is just amazing when it comes to web dev. This app is not only robust for cross and up-sell, but it has made tracking conversions and bundling our products even easier. The UX of both the dash and client side are great. If there is ever a need I just get in touch and they help me find a solution. Many times we have come across the need for extra features from our shopify theme, that it simply could not do, but PickStory would have a great solution for us! There is not much downside, the products do as requested. My only wish is they keep expanding their functionality!

September 15, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Solid Chocolate Co

Does what it claims to and is pretty straightforward to figure out. If you get stuck the support is quick, friendly and efficient.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory?

Project PARGO

Finally, an app that you can create Bundles as a complete product SKU, not just an upsell style bundle. The help support is the best and quickest I have ever experienced. 100% recommend this app. Great work

September 14, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Barbecue at Home by Dickey's

We used this app in our store for custom bundle building that our customers love. Although there are some features we'd like to see added, it does work great and the support is outstanding.

September 13, 2021

ZANNI

Just plugged this app in this morning and had it up and running in no time. I had a question about the product qty and notification bar and the support team helped me right away. Honestly, the best support I've seen! Highly recommend this app.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

purogenic.ca

Amazing App. We've been looking for a single product bundle option for quite some time and finally found it with the Bundles App. Everything is very intuitive and easy to set up, but even if we had questions, their customer support was above and beyond! We absolutely love it!

September 12, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

HeliDirect

This app is a must have for any stores that want to increase sales and revenue. It has all combo option to allow you to upsell , bundle, and tier discount to get that extra revenue. I love this app. It will help you a ton. And the cost is very minimum. The support is also super helpful. Why wait ??

September 10, 2021

Sunflower Bakery Ltd

The only bundles app I could find to do a fixed price bundle - support has been excellent in setting up, thank you

September 10, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

dip

This app simplified everything for me! I wanted to make combos of products that would behave like "products" on Shopify and this app does it all. Every time I needed help, they responded quickly and made the experience stress free. This app is perfect if you want to have collections with bundles included. The best part is, it doesn't disrupt inventory. A total game changer! Sidenote: Emily on the team was A+!

September 9, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!