Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

MGA STAR MARKETING ( Rafplay)

This app is amazing it help me alot to achieve what i wanted to do. i was taking so much time from their support and they help me alot and they have great support. i am so much happy finally my problem has been solved.

September 9, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

LovenLivingHealthy

i was so worried about the apps I was looking for and found this app very helpful. i learning how to place on custom location hopefully.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

AcuSal

The assistance I got from Paulo was amazing, love the app so far and it seems to be doing everything I was looking for! Will keep working around with it but I am confident it will give me what I need for my website :)

September 8, 2021

Live Athletic

This app rocks!!! Does exactly what I need it too and has better functionality than a lot of other bundle apps. Allows me to bundle/combo products and pulls inventory appropriately instead of making duplicate products. Also Emily on their service team is very helpful and replied back within minutes,

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Happy growth with PickyStory!

FIO Athletics

Great app which I am currently using on my store to create bundles and offers. Very easy to use, and Alex from support helped me out very quick when I had an issue and resolved it immediately. Definitely worth testing out.

September 5, 2021

Spring Chef

Amazing! Finally found a solution to creating a virtual bundle - although in the app this is called a product Combo (separate SKUs that are listed on one product page for a discount but I'm able to still have it fulfilled by Amazon). Also created bundles that show up on individual product pages as an optional offer and was able to have this fulfilled by Amazon as well. Great customer service too!

September 4, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Pikkabeauty

Alex help me a lot! The app works well and easy to use! I have used sevral bundle apps, PickyStory is the best one.

September 3, 2021

Devon + Lang

so far this seems to be the best bundle app on shopify. Looking forward to getting everything fully integrated.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the fabulous review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Shiro & Malou

New to this app but love it and also for the best support. They listen to requests and develop new functions :) Very helpful All very good and I really recommend it

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Denbi Naturals

This app is amazing! Very user friendly and easy to use! Customer service is A+ and extremely helpful. Make additions to your online store fast! My website looks great and easy to navigate.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! Happy growth with PickyStory :)