Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
PickyStory
4.8
Edited November 23, 2021

Emily helped me on 2 occasions. She saved me hours of frustration and confusion as this is the first store I didn't know what I was doing exactly. She was patient, didn't make me feel stupid, took time to diagnose and fix the problem. I could feel she cared, and it made me feel better about what can be an intimidating experience learning new programs. I will be staying with PickyStory, 100%, Emily is 5-star support and person. K Valenti, a little person starting a store learning how to make her own money.

Bitchwear by Kimmy
Time spent using app: 2 months
PickyStory replied November 24, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Edited November 23, 2021

We've been using this app for the last 30 days, setting it all up and so far we are positively overwhelmed by the options they provide. Fixed and standard bundles, bundle builder for customers to choose which SKU they prefer, among many options and features. We are really enjoying it. it's not free but you get the goods. We all run businesses around here. If the customer wants a good product or service we all know we won't provide it for free. Neither will these apps. Not only the software/product is really well thought, but the service is remarkable. Leizel is one of their support members and she is amazing at trying to fix the problem and explaining how every feature works! Always there in a manner of minutes, really. Would definitely recommend this app to any person in need of bundle set up.

Yourganic Living
Portugal
Time spent using app: 10 months
PickyStory replied November 23, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

November 22, 2021

Really useful app, and has great support! We used it to create connected inventory combo bundles on our site!

North Kinder
Time spent using app: 6 days
PickyStory replied November 22, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Edited November 21, 2021

Very practical application for my use. I highly recommend but above all: a great team very available to help us in the implementation and support at the top! Thank you PickyStory!
Application très pratique pour mon utilisation. Je recommande vivement mais surtout : une super équipe très disponible pour nous aider dans la mise en place et un accompagnement au top ! Merci PickyStory !

Avent Bébé
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
PickyStory replied November 21, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

November 21, 2021

Great App! Keep up the great work! Easy app navigation and fast customer service, thanks a bunch! :-)

Big Sister Closet
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PickyStory replied November 21, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!