Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

aburgessandco.com

I love this app!! It's incredible! I can upsell a product on Shopify! I wasn't sure how, so I asked for help on the chat message. I was helped immediately. She even set it up for me. I was so happy!! Fantastic app!!!

August 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review. Happy growth with PickyStory :)

UKbuyzone

Brilliant customer service and great app. So many different opportunities and lots of settings. Alex helps us a lot. Thank you!

August 4, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep revealing new revenue with PickyStory :)

Beforeyouspeak Coffee

The support team have been outstanding in their help to set the App up. I also found the help centre really valuable in working through particular elements in the set up.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review. We wish you successful sales with PickyStory!

Walinsta

I have tried many different apps and Bundles App | PickyStory stood out from the crowd! App offers so many possibilities, I will stick to it. I had loads of questions and the team has been extremely helpful and very responsive, went out of their way few times and done amazing. Can't recommend them enough!

July 30, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory :)

Washed Ashore

Amazing Customer Service! They instantly resolved an issue I had and answered questions along the way while installing this app.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Happy growing with PickyStory!

פנדה הום

Finally a great app for bundles and up-sells with lots of features that are really easy to use and work with. Thank you for the great customer service!!

July 21, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Nordic Medical Distribution

Great customer service! The app is very customisable and easy to use. You can create different bundles with different variants.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Terry's Teaching Tidbits

The customer service of this app is outstanding. I'm still trying out the features, but Alex was quick to respond and incredibly helpful in answering my questions.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. It's highly appreciated!

KDH Tech

Really great app and great customer service too. Alex was a great help and had the answers to all my questions.

July 14, 2021

Thanks for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Good for Sunday

This app has been exactly what I was looking for! Very easy to set up. I had one question to slightly change the experience and the team helped me out very quickly. I'm able to set up bundles, shop the look pages, build your own kit pages... all from this one app. Thank you!

July 12, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you're using PickyStory for all the offers in your store. Continue growing with PickyStory!