Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Gin Amber Beauty - 100% Natural

Incredible customer service. Really appreciate your guidance and help solving our issues with our inventory in order to move forward with our bundles.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the incredible review. Happy growing with PickyStory!

Fifth and Ninth

Loving the Bundles App so far! It's so easy to use and the live chat support is incredibly helpful. Also great customization options with the widget placement and appearance settings. Definitely recommend if you're looking to offer product add-ons bundled together.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! It's highly appreciated.

Zuu Pet

Alex is great, he helped me configuring the first bundles and it's working perfectly at the moment. Thanks again!

July 3, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review! Happy growing with PickyStory!

Glow Fashion Boutique

100% the best app for bundles! We have been searching for a bit and this exceeds all of them. Easy, clean and functional. Their support is equally impressive. Highly recommend. Thanks Alex and team!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! We are happy to see how the bundle builders fit your brand :)

Wildnest

This app has so many great features and even the app itself not only bundles great products, but also bundles a lot of great features I didn't even know that I need. Support was awesome. Got my problems fixed within an hour and really made the decision easy for me to invest this money. Totally worth it!

June 28, 2021

We are so happy to read your review. Thank you for the support and keep growing with PickyStory!

POSTER WISH

It smooth, quick and easy to manage, looks nice and it works a lot better than others. I recommend it

June 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! Keep growing with PickyStory!

VI VA Watch GmbH

This app is everything I need to make my shop as attractive as possible for my customers. You can do almost anything with it and that on almost all pages. Customer service goes beyond normal services. On a Saturday I had a two-hour conversation with Alex to find out if we could solve my "problem". I've been looking for a solution to this problem for two years and only a high-priced developer could have solved it. Alex listened to me and understood what it was about. This team is extremely solution-oriented and open to new approaches. I am sure that with this commitment, solutions will soon be found for problems that were never solvable. If you don't need this app yet, keep an eye on it anyway - you will need it in the future. I rate ****************** stars *thank you alex for your time. I enjoyed talking about different approaches and working out solutions. I am sure you will be the universal solution on shopify for the perfect customer journey.

June 20, 2021

Thanks for this incredible review. Happy growing with PickyStory!

Storyline Collection

Incredibly easy set up. When we asked a question via chat after only two hours of having it installed, Alex replied within a minute. Not minuteS. A minute. Impressive and so appreciated. Installing a new app and then being confronted with a list of theme files you have to change before use has been a nightmare for us in testing and working with other bundler apps. None of that happens with PickyStory. I cannot tell you what a relief that is.

June 20, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review! It's highly appreciated

Crooks & Castles

Incredible customer support, we had a few requests to integrate with our theme, and the team began work right away! The onboarding was very easy, and the product itself is great - the new "combo" product feature is perfect for selling tops/bottoms on a single product page, while keeping individual items in the cart. Highly recommend!

June 17, 2021

Thanks for the incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

AMADORIS

Great customer service. Very helpful when it comes to adjust the app to your requirements. Looking forward to see it come to life.

June 16, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Looking forward to seeing your store growing with PickyStory!