Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, AI-Cart, Bundle Builder, Upsell, Quantity Breaks, BOGO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Baratti & Milano Italian Chocolate

This app has wonderful service. If you need help even selecting the right type of deal to create, this team is awesome. They give you great assistance and insight onto how to use the app the best way, and how to get the most out of it. I've used the chat feature a number of times for assistance, and have always gotten top notch service. Espeially today from Roziel. Great app and people behind it.

April 28, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Two Islands

Location New Zealand

Very good value. The combo product functionality helped us improve the stocktake with our PIM and improve the UX for customers buying bundles. The customer service is friendly and responsive. Our ecomm lead has recommended PickyStory to three other vendors since we employed it on our site. We've had do to a bit of CSS customising to get it perfect within our theme and there are sometimes some things popping up that we don't want, but a chat to customer service fixes it. If you compare the cost of PickyStory against web development for customised bundle functionality, this is such good value.

April 27, 2022

All Natural Mums

Location New Zealand

I used this app to create a build a bundle and got stuck but the support was incredible and now I feel confident to create these on my own.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Tiana Bay

Time spent using app About 1 month

Highly recommend this app!!! We have already seen an increase in conversion with using this app that it's practically paying for itself. In addition, the team has been super supportive and available 24/7.

April 22, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Saveone

Location Italy

I love this app. It is perfect to product bundle o for shop by look, like the instagram and facebook shop. Excellent

April 21, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Scran.ie

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've used lots of bundle apps but they pale in comparison to PickyStory. The support system is awesome and the platform itself, mindblowing. So clean, so polished and so worth it.

April 19, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

The Mariposa Studio

This app was exactly what i needed for my store. I wanted to have style suggestions on products and I was able to accomplish just that with this app. I did have some issues but Mary in customer service went above and beyond to help me. Highly recommend especially for boutique owners!

April 19, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

RPGminifigs

Great tutorials and UI to get started. Customer service is also really great! Best Bundling App by far!

Chartpak Factory Store

The support team with this App is great! They have a support team made up of great professionals like Roziel, who took the time to understand the requirements of the deals I was trying to make. Roziel then helped me configure the App so I could display my pricing tiers exactly as I needed them.

April 18, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

VM Aquatics

Great app with tons of features.
I had a couple of things that I was unsure of but their support was very fast and very helpful.
Definitely recommended!