Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Fancy Plants

I really like the Bundle function. I used with another app that removed my add to cart button on certain products, and allowed me to replace with this instead.
I can now add/link products together on a page to offer accessories instead of using variants. This allows me to manage inventory levels more accurately across my range.

September 3, 2020

Fancy Plants, thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you love the app's bundles!

Chris Sports

A reliable app and the best one for bundles so far. Appreciate the prompt responses from the team, too!

August 10, 2020

Chris Sports, thank you for your support and the great review! We appreciate it :)

Fasthouse UK

Cool app and great customer service on live chat to help you get started, some fixes needed but they are onto it *****

August 1, 2020

Fasthouse UK, thank you for your warm words! We definitely make sure the app looks amazing in your store so you can generate more revenue for your business!

MeganDora

I am using this app to create a bundle. Very easy to use and fast customer service when I need assistance. Thanks, Alex for walking me through my options.

July 20, 2020

MeganDora, thank you for this great review! We hope you'll enjoy all the benefits of the app :)

MDNT45

The app has a pretty wide functionality and their support team responds very quickly and informatively. Great app and really good service!

July 20, 2020

MDNT45, thank you for being such a loyal customer and support our bundle app revolution for so long :)

Small Soul Baby

Great app, excellent and very quick attention , very easy to use :)
Highly Recommended
Thanks!!!!

July 20, 2020

Small Soul Baby, thank you for your review! We were more than happy to help you onboard :)

diMARE

Very helpful and user friendly app for online stores. shop the look option in the app is the best part and allows you to create much more stylish, minimal and practical collections. Alex is very helpful to find solutions to your problem.

AYNAYA

App ois excellent, phenomenal customer service, best I have ever come across, Alex was exceptional.

Timebasedtravel.nl

Been using this app for over a month and really like the look of it, but due to the Corona outbreak i have not seen the full portential of this bundle app as of yet. Time will tell.

Epictorchflame

I really love it! It doesn't look as scammy as a lot of other apps! Great! I can recommend it and will use this app again and again!