Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cat and Raven Soap Store - CAT AND RAVEN DESIGNS

Slowed my shop down to a crawl and cluttered up my product pages. I was just looking for an option for BOGO to be auto applied to my customer's cart, not for this giant widget that makes everything run like molasses. Would not recommend unless you have very small deals you're looking to do.

May 26, 2022

Hi Sarah,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the top-tier experience we are trying to provide to all of our customers. As every store theme is different, sometimes some one-time adjustments are required. We provide 24-7 live support to ensure our customers are getting the full attention needed. Upon checking your case, it looks like you contacted our support team but you never replied to their messages.

Our team contacted you again and would be happy to hear back from you to resolve this issue.

Thanks!
Anna
Head of Support

Johndog

They indicate that the basic price is $9.50 but it is not, it is really $14.50.
Change the price and do not cheat, I hate these companies that put hidden prices. I proceed to remove my subscription.

March 8, 2022

Hi,

Unfortunately, this isn't correct. After checking your account, you were subscribed to an older plan version which was priced at $14.5/month. We changed the basic price for new customers to $9.5 as we do from time to time to promote the app.

We invite you to contact us directly in order to solve your issue.

Thanks,
PickyStory Support

Fierceness

They promisse features within a deadline of week and they never endup on delivering it. This is a terrible bundle plugin and the customer support is by far the worst we've encoutered so far.

December 9, 2020

We are sorry to see that you decided to leave this type of review although we did everything we can to explain that we are building the next version of the app which will support displaying bundles on any page (the function you were looking for). As a business, you can understand that development is unexpected and sometimes take a bit more time. We updated you that the new version will be available in several weeks, but unfortunately, you didn't give us a chance to work with you on that. We are still welcoming you to reach out to us so we can make sure the new functionality will be integrated into your store.

Alex G.

Flexshape

When I want to install the app I get the peace of code: