Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo, Bundle Builder, Kits, Discount Codes

1 review

Amanda Lapalme Art

Caused an issue with my theme and I had to uninstall everything and get a new theme. Got everything set up and went to reinstall this app, because I actually liked it despite the theme issue, and am met with {"detail":"No user matching this token was found."} and can no longer install it on my store at all. Wasted an entire night redoing my entire website just for this app and am met with this. Incredibly frustrating all around.

October 18, 2021

Hey,

Alex from PickyStory is here. I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with re-installing the app. We checked your account and this happened because of a local cache issue due to uninstalling and re-installing the app right after.

The only thing you need to do is to clear your browser's cache before clicking on "Add app":

Windows - CTRL + SHIFT + R
Mac - COMMAND + SHIFT + R

Please feel free to reach out to us through the app's chat or at hello@pickystory.com and we would be more than happy to help you set it up.

Alex