Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 9, 2022

Great customer service !! Mary helped answer all my questions and customize our bundles. Thank you so much for all your help.

Mango People
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
PickyStory replied December 11, 2022

Thank you for this review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Edited August 31, 2022

Looks like a great app, but does not support multi-currency. Really disappointing, was hoping to be able to use it. Their support team is very good and proactive, hoping to see this feature implemented soon.

Thread and Maple
Time spent using app: 5 days
PickyStory replied August 31, 2022

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't receive the most accurate information possible in this case. We have reached out to you directly to help you resolve this issue.

PickyStory team

June 28, 2022

I used this app to create a bundle for my prints (buy 2 and save 20%) - the customer service agent was really helpful on the online chat and walked me through the whole process. Thank you! My only issue would be that the bundle does not show up on the main product page, only underneath the products affiliated with the bundle when the customer clicks onto them.

thesundaystudio.design
Time spent using app: 2 days
PickyStory replied June 28, 2022

Thank you for your review. We can definitely help you set up the bundles in the way that you described. We have sent you an email to book a call with us for that matter :)

Anna,
Head of Support

June 8, 2022

buena atención al cliente, funcional unos detalles que me ayudaron a solucionar en poco tiempo, recomendada

kanaus
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 months
PickyStory replied June 10, 2022

Thank you for this review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

May 24, 2022

This was the only app we could find that suited our specific purpose. Customer service is great and they respond fast on the chat!

Joice.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
PickyStory replied May 24, 2022

Thank you for your review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

May 18, 2022

Customer support is excellent!! I'm just starting out using the app and on the face of it, it seems to do everything I need and more. Roziel Amor in the customer support team was brilliantly helpful. The only slight snag at the moment is that combo products don't automatically go 'out of stock' if a component isn't available - it's just the 'add to cart' button that stops working, without explanation to the customer. That's the only reason I'm not giving it a full 5 stars. They do say they are working on that aspect though, so fingers crossed they'll have it cracked soon! Thanks for your help Roziel - your service was 5 stars! :)

TUM TUM TOTS
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
PickyStory replied May 18, 2022

Thank you for this review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Edited April 29, 2022

The app is very helpful for our store improvements. Sometimes we're having trouble using some features but the customer service immediately helps us.

1st Choice Furniture Direct
Time spent using app: 9 months
PickyStory replied April 29, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

September 9, 2021

Just installed this app for a combo promotion and got the best help, very patient and thorough. Excited to see results!

tawell
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 months
PickyStory replied September 10, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

July 14, 2021

Lots of great features for making combos, kits, bundles, and other deals. Some of the features are tricky to implement, but customer service is AMAZING!

STARtorialist
Time spent using app: 3 months
PickyStory replied July 15, 2021

Thanks for this great review. We'll take the extra star for improvement :)