Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Ultra PRO International

The support for this app is out of this world. They reply in MINUTES and helped me in seconds. Finally a bundle app that does what we need it to do and so much more.

October 22, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Fitz and Glitz 2 Geaux

OMG wasted 3 hours over a simple click of a button. Message IT Alex the rep assist in fixing the problem immediately . Love the app and haven't even open my boutique. very user friendly. Great addition

October 17, 2021

Interior Jungle

This app is absolutely 11/10! It is user-friendly, very customisable and many up-selling ideas! Very friendly and helpful team - Alex and Paulo are so patient! Highly recommended!

October 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

e.l.f. Cosmetics Australia

By far the best app for bundles. So many great features that we are looking forward to using. The customer service is outstanding. Answered all my queries and modified the app to fit our store. Shout out to Paulo thanks for everything. Highly recommend!

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

daisy chains pet apparel

Paulo was soooo helpful! He completely customised the bundle to match my store layout & did it so quickly :) so so happy with this app and recommend it to everyone!!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

SAM & BUDDIES

This is the best app for bundles on Shopify I have ever tried, especially on combo products. Highly recommended. Support is quick and responsive.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

thatskyshopdevelopment

Great app, powerful yet easy to use. Customer service is excellent, reply in a few minutes, and responsible
Recomand!

October 12, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

ToriBelleNZ

Even with just the free trial, this app functions so much better than any other bundling app we've used in the past. I had made some changes to our theme that accidentally overwrote the PickyStory code, however after contacting PickyStory's support staff they were able to fix the problem in less than 10 minutes. TEN MINUTES! That is an outstanding response time, and they also went above and beyond to update the widget's aesthetics to match our theme (thanks Emily!). As an IC, being able to showcase the free trial's capabilities as well as the efficiency of their support staff makes it much easier to encourage my superiors to upgrade to the pro version. Highly recommend!!

October 11, 2021

Major Darling

I'm still learning how to use all the features, but it was easy to get started and get it to look how I wanted. It matches my theme perfectly and I've already seen some increase in average cart value. Customer service is quick and super friendly too!

October 8, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Neofollics

Really quick fix of a problem that we had on the product page, many thanks to Pickystory Bundles and Alex!

October 8, 2021