Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Skre Gear

Support is fantastic. They helped me resolve a few issues that I need help with. Would highly recoomend using it

Bird on the Hill Designs

Location Australia

Once I got my head around what type of deal would best suit the offer I wanted to display, I found Picky Story a very useful app in our store. I had an issue with bundle prices displaying correctly after an update by Shopify, and Roziel from customer support was a great help. Issue was fixed within 10 minutes. Thanks so much.

July 1, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

POISON JEWELS

Location Spain

impresionante, De base es super intuitiva y en caso de necesitar servicio de ayuda es rapido y a medida. Una pasada

June 30, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

DIDIER DUBOT

Location South Korea

I could not find any app allowing me to create product sets as I wanted. Some apps have bad design, some apps have not this service at all. PickyStory is very cool app with various bundle types with minimalistic design. And their customer service is very fast and nice.

June 30, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

REGINA MODA | Borse & Accessori

Location Switzerland

Ho provato questa applicazione e sono rimasto contento, il supporto mi ha aiutato in pochi minuti, è un applicazione semplice ma molto efficacie, consiglio!

June 27, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Kindersein

Location Germany

Great App. Fantastic options and modules to use.
Fast install.
Easy UX and navigation.
Always a fast and fixing support!

June 26, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

KBQUNQ|韓国メンズファッション通販サイト

Location Japan

セット売りを導入するため、こちらのアプリを使用しています!
こちらのアプリはクロスセルするのに最適なアプリです!
疑問点があった場合でもスタッフさんにチャットで質問すれば、直ぐに回答していただけるのでサポートで困ることはないかと思います!

June 23, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

PieceMaker

PickyStory is a great App to efficiently manage all our bundles and inventory. We specifically decided to stay with PickyStory as it seems to be one of the only Apps which allows adding duplicate products to a bundle. The UI is very pleasing to the eye, fast to navigate, and offers some nice customization capabilities. Leizel and Paulo offered great support during our initial setup and quickly responded to all our questions, we can highly recommend using PickyStory!

June 22, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Kittens Nook

Location Singapore

Had some trouble setting up the app on the store! However, thanks to Leizel for her super helpful and quick assistance, we were able to get back on track swiftly!

June 20, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

alotllittlethings

I love this app, it has helped me create a way for me to shorten my sales funnel. My shoppers can click and add many custom options to their bundle without adding loading time or additional clicks. The support is also amazing, they helped me with many of my questions.

June 15, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28