Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

פנדה הום

Finally a great app for bundles and up-sells with lots of features that are really easy to use and work with. Thank you for the great customer service!!

July 21, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Nordic Medical Distribution

Great customer service! The app is very customisable and easy to use. You can create different bundles with different variants.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Terry's Teaching Tidbits

The customer service of this app is outstanding. I'm still trying out the features, but Alex was quick to respond and incredibly helpful in answering my questions.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. It's highly appreciated!

KDH Tech

Really great app and great customer service too. Alex was a great help and had the answers to all my questions.

July 14, 2021

Thanks for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Good for Sunday

This app has been exactly what I was looking for! Very easy to set up. I had one question to slightly change the experience and the team helped me out very quickly. I'm able to set up bundles, shop the look pages, build your own kit pages... all from this one app. Thank you!

July 12, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you're using PickyStory for all the offers in your store. Continue growing with PickyStory!

Gin Amber Beauty - 100% Natural

Incredible customer service. Really appreciate your guidance and help solving our issues with our inventory in order to move forward with our bundles.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the incredible review. Happy growing with PickyStory!

Fifth and Ninth

Loving the Bundles App so far! It's so easy to use and the live chat support is incredibly helpful. Also great customization options with the widget placement and appearance settings. Definitely recommend if you're looking to offer product add-ons bundled together.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! It's highly appreciated.

Zuu Pet

Alex is great, he helped me configuring the first bundles and it's working perfectly at the moment. Thanks again!

July 3, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review! Happy growing with PickyStory!

Glow Fashion Boutique

100% the best app for bundles! We have been searching for a bit and this exceeds all of them. Easy, clean and functional. Their support is equally impressive. Highly recommend. Thanks Alex and team!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! We are happy to see how the bundle builders fit your brand :)

Wildnest

This app has so many great features and even the app itself not only bundles great products, but also bundles a lot of great features I didn't even know that I need. Support was awesome. Got my problems fixed within an hour and really made the decision easy for me to invest this money. Totally worth it!

June 28, 2021

We are so happy to read your review. Thank you for the support and keep growing with PickyStory!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9