Bundles App | PickyStory

Product Bundles, Combo, Bundle Builder, Kits, Discount Codes

From $14.50/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Modern Match Lingerie

Just set up my first bundle and I was amazed at how user-friendly this app is and how supportive the staff is. Great app! I highly recommend it. Very customizable

January 18, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Big Boutique

I have been searching for an app like this for months, and it's the 1st time I've found a really simple to use app like this one. Plus, the assistance was actually there and helped me set everything up in less than half an hour. I am extremely happy, thanks!!!

January 14, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Rocca & Co

Love this app. I've tried other bundle apps but this one is by far the best. Amazing support every time I'm needing help

January 14, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

HandyLight.nl

Very nice and smooth app. Almost everything is adjustable and it is very extended. Also got some very good assistance of Mary. Thank you!!

January 6, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Jenithing Goes

A tremendous help! I was stuck and the assistant was able to fix my problem within a reasonable period of time.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Miss Lolita Mexico

I used it to manage stock of bundles. Works great and the people are very helpful. Thanks for everything.

January 3, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Joey Baby

Without a doubt the best support I've gotten from any app team. The app is really good too, would highly recommend it.

December 28, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Andromeda Moto

Es justo la app que estaba buscando, poder añadir packs de productos pero en formato producto simple. Funciona perfectamente con Langify y tiene funcionalidades interesantes que posiblemente use en el futuro. El servicio técnico es buenísimo. Me atienen por chat en cuestión de minutos. Totalmente recomendable.

December 27, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

NURSELY

I used this app to create a bundle for my store. Roziel A. from support was extremely helpful and quick to respond - I couldn't have done it without her! Thank you Roziel.

December 24, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Taffy Shop

Tried Bold, Bundable, and few others, PickyStory is what I ended up using though, simple to use and good customer support.

December 17, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21