Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

POSTER WISH

It smooth, quick and easy to manage, looks nice and it works a lot better than others. I recommend it

VI VA Watch GmbH

This app is everything I need to make my shop as attractive as possible for my customers. You can do almost anything with it and that on almost all pages. Customer service goes beyond normal services. On a Saturday I had a two-hour conversation with Alex to find out if we could solve my "problem". I've been looking for a solution to this problem for two years and only a high-priced developer could have solved it. Alex listened to me and understood what it was about. This team is extremely solution-oriented and open to new approaches. I am sure that with this commitment, solutions will soon be found for problems that were never solvable. If you don't need this app yet, keep an eye on it anyway - you will need it in the future. I rate ****************** stars *thank you alex for your time. I enjoyed talking about different approaches and working out solutions. I am sure you will be the universal solution on shopify for the perfect customer journey.

June 20, 2021

Thanks for this incredible review. Happy growing with PickyStory!

Storyline Collection

Incredibly easy set up. When we asked a question via chat after only two hours of having it installed, Alex replied within a minute. Not minuteS. A minute. Impressive and so appreciated. Installing a new app and then being confronted with a list of theme files you have to change before use has been a nightmare for us in testing and working with other bundler apps. None of that happens with PickyStory. I cannot tell you what a relief that is.

June 20, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review! It's highly appreciated

Crooks & Castles

Incredible customer support, we had a few requests to integrate with our theme, and the team began work right away! The onboarding was very easy, and the product itself is great - the new "combo" product feature is perfect for selling tops/bottoms on a single product page, while keeping individual items in the cart. Highly recommend!

June 17, 2021

Thanks for the incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

AMADORIS

Great customer service. Very helpful when it comes to adjust the app to your requirements. Looking forward to see it come to life.

June 16, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Looking forward to seeing your store growing with PickyStory!

‘Boo Baby Box by Bob’s

so easy to use, great support, the only app out there that met our store needs we are so grateful to have found this app!

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! Your combo products look great 🔥

Kolossos Life

Great App, support is quick and informative. I needed adjustments to my bundles and it was done within minutes.

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Keep growing with PickyStory :)

Chonky Monkeys

PickyStory is my go to app! I have tried many apps but none of them fits my requirements like PickyStory. Developer is always on the ball and swiftly helps me resolve any issues that I may have. 100% recommend!!!

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the review! It's awesome and highly appreciated

thecococompany.co.uk

I am still on the first day of my trial but the app looks very promising. It seems to be solving the issue of selling products with multiple variants as part of a pack. Customer service is top quality, very responsive when you message them through the chat and very happy to help! Very happy so far will review again when I go live with the website and actually test the app.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for this great review! Continue growing with PickyStory :)

Deux Mains

I used this app to create bundles. I really like how easy it is to use and the fact that if you need any support they answer right away. The support you receive is phenomenal. Special thanks to Alex for all his help!

June 6, 2021