ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Higher Conversions, AOV and upsell fast this Black Friday

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

UKASSNI

I great addition to my website - the labels and banners are awesome and have definitely helped my sales. Customer service is 10/10 without any doubts. You wont regret using this app :)

Dane Fashion

I'm using the app to set up store banners and product badges. I really like the easy user-interface and wonderful customer support. Highly recommend!

SneakersRats

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing support and very helpful app to improve your shopify site. With a clear conscience I can confidently give 5 stars.
Recommend!

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Good costumer service. Lot of option to increase sales on online stores. Free option to try app.....

japon toujours

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

quelque bug dès le débuts , mais beaucoup de possibilité disponible gratuitement . un consseiller a reussis a résoudre mes probleme rapidement

CODi Worldwide

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and great, responsive customer support that was quick to guide me through any questions that I had.

FurryPal

Location Hong Kong SAR

A very good app. Even for free, the features are comprehensive and user-friendly. I enjoy it very much.

Watch Studio Indonesia

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Easy to use and amazing in-house talent helping/guiding you. Thanks ModeMagic! Great choice of badges and endless option to design your own.

Williams Racing Official Store

Love the app, easy to use and great support from the team. Love the fact you now upload your own badges.

Mimi & Co

Location Australia

Easy to use and great customer service! I've used a few and this is by far my favourite and my customers love it too

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54