ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Peachy Jewellery

I used this app to help me show new and best selling products. I am very happy with the free version and the upgraded version is great value. I will be using this lots with my small business! Great app!

March 25, 2021

Yay, thank you for the lovely review Maya. So happy to know that you like our app. 🤗 Don't forget to check out the new 'automate' feature which helps in auto-updating your products with badges based on inventory & tags!

This Is Me By Angie

Aish was amazing. We opened chat on my mobile and I was excited to add my own badges! She kindly added them on for me so I didn’t need to go on my laptop and boom! Badges on within minutes! Can’t wait to see what this does to my store!

March 23, 2021

Hey Angie, thanks for dropping in a lovely review. 🤗 Glad to know you liked working with the team and app.
Do check out the new 'automate' feature that helps in auto-updating your products with badges based on inventory & tags!

グランデュール オンラインショップ

特定の商品に、自動でバッジを一定期間表示させたくて、このアプリを利用しました。サポートもチャットで迅速で丁寧に対応してくれて助かりました!カスタムしたバッジも使用できます。初心者でも簡単に利用できます!

March 23, 2021

Thanks for dropping in such a wonderful review Tomo! 🤗 Very happy to know that you find our app very easy to use.
Don't forget to check out the 'automate' feature which helps in auto-updating your products with badges based on inventory and tags!

Kim Smiley

I love this app and the badges that I am able to customize on my products. I am also able to upload my own badges. Thank you!

March 16, 2021

Thanks for dropping in such a wonderful review for us, Kim. Very happy to know that you love our app 😊
Do check out the new 'automate' feature which helps auto-updating your products with badges based on inventory and tags!

M A Y U

ModeMagic is absolutely amazing. It is super easy to use, and has great support! I love the fact that we can customise it. Special thanks to Aish from the support team for being so helpful.

March 16, 2021

Hey Varsha, thanks for dropping in a lovely review for us. You totally made our day! Happy to know you liked working with us. 🤗

MEDHealth Choice

The badges help products stand out and get noticed, easy to install and super easy to use! Highly recommend.

March 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for dropping such a nice review for us, Grant. Super happy to know that you've found it easy to work with the app. 🤗
Do check out the new 'automate' feature which helps in auto-applying badges to products based on inventory and tags!

Bella Outdoors USA

The images on the badges are top notch not plain like some of the other apps. Lots of choices with beautiful colors. easy to use site. convenient and quick.

March 16, 2021

Hey Wendy, thanks for dropping in a lovely review for us. You just made our day! Very glad to know that you've found it very easy to work with the app 🤗

marshmallow moon store

Very helpful service, easy to use and the badges look great! I would suggest to any business owner to try this app!

March 12, 2021

Thanks for a wonderful review Tracey 🤗 Glad to know that you've liked working with the app and our team.
Do give the new 'automate' feature a shot!

The Happy Cat Shop

Good app, works easily. Create your own badge, or choose 1. In case of problems you will be helped well and quickly.

March 12, 2021

Hey Samantha, thanks for the lovely review. Happy to know that you've found it easy to work with the app. 😊
Don't forget to check the new automate feature!

OverBoard UK

I use this app to add product labels. It is easy to use and the support has been very helpful in resolving any technical issues. I like that fact I can choose variant images and fine tune the placement of the badges on there. Highly recommended!

March 11, 2021

Hey Guy, thanks for dropping in a wonderful review for us. We were very happy to help you out. And very glad to know you liked working with the app and the team. 🤗