Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

by Mason

Automated Badges, Product Labels, Badges, Icons, Stickers

Animee Cosplay

Thank you for the best customer service! Nice way of highlighting new products & sale items, also good way to inform customer about make upon order products

Modern Evergreen

Nice way of highlighting new products and sale items. It's easy to use and has lots of design options.

perfectskin.lt

Best customer service! If you need any help just contact them and they will solve the problem! thank you again!

Fenix Golf UK

Extremely helpful for sales and it is great that you can customise your own to match your brand colours!

NextKeys.io

Nice pre-made badges, responsive and friendly customer support. They have helped me editing a custom badge in short time. Recommended

Chic-a-boo

I have just started using this app yesterday for applying badges to my products and it is just GREAT!! Offers beautiful, neat designs that you can find with the search bar.
Very easy to use. I especially like the popup checklist that helps the easy installation!

Danesh leather design

It's a good app, very intuitive to use and user friendly, I'm not sure when using the app what's free to use and what's open for premium user, but I'm sure it will be clearer to me soon

SpadezStore

This app is very fast and helpful with labeling products. This makes it easy for customers to know what products would be new, best sellers, etc. Definitely would recommend for a boost in store sales.

Illest PH

Good app! Good customer service! The app is very useful for product badges and customization. Highly recommended!

September 30, 2021

Dear Team Illest PH ,
Thank you for the kind words. You just made our day !

Don't forget to check out the newly launched Animated Badges in the app! It'll add a different kind of punch to your store, we promise :)

Love and Product Stickers
Team ModeMagic

K-Beauty Blossom

So far so good! It's been only a few days I've been using it but I love the variety of badges and the option that I can create my own. And I like the friendly emails from ModeMagic. Thank you!

September 28, 2021

Dear Team K-Beauty Blossom,

Thank you for the kind words. You just made our day 🤗💜
Don't forget to check out the newly launched Animated Badges in the app! It'll add a different kind of punch to your store, we promise 😄

Love and Product Stickers