ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Best Sellers, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, Promotions, Discounts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Boone's Solace Candle Co.

Really great customer service. I used the chat service and the rep was very helpful! I need lots of help as I am technically challenged and I can get the help I need with ModeMagic.

November 1, 2021

Darla, you are the best. Thank you for this really supportive review and I hope you have a wonderful BFCM.

PS: Will share update about the variants on email. Stay safe!

Parfümerie Brückner GmbH

Installed the app to highlight specific product. Everything works very easily, support is super fast and responds in minutes. I can total recommend this app if you want to use badges in a simple way.

November 1, 2021

Thank you dear team for your kind words. We're here to help anytime you need us.

PS: Please check out the new BFCM updates!

Fairy Glamor

What an absolute nightmare. Please do not install this--it's not currently working. App added badges to my products, and then when I used their "remove all badges" button, it duplicated my product photos (one photo without the badge, one photo with the badge) on a single listing. I now have the absolute joy of going through and manually removing all the duplicate product photos from over 200+ SKUs...

October 28, 2021

Hi Sydney,
First of all, apologies that you faced this issue. This usually happens if you have an image enhancer app installed on your store. If you ping us on chat support, I or my team would help you remove the badges and the dupes in an automated way so that you don't have to do it all manually.

I will be reaching out over email and phone as well. Once again apologize for the trouble you have faced. We are here to help you out with everything.

HighOffLash

I used this app to help my new products boost in sells and to promote products that are low in low in stock i love the professional look

DD’S BRIDAL

This app is very useful for my store & I love it. Easy to install & use. It helps me make my products stand out. I love the variety of options I can choose from. It also helps my least selling products gets more attention once I apply a badge to it.

Makers Outlet

It's super easy to use. Great interface. I wish they had a lower cost monthly fee tier for these stickers as I'd like to use more than the free ones but my store isn't generating enough orders to warrant doubling the cost of my store.

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review dear team, and hope you have checked out the new BFCM updates!

Australian Animal Oral Care

Nice and easy to use, quickly adding to products. Thank you, very good simple app to use and very helpful on our store.

Discountszone

I used this app. It helped me to add badges to my products. It helps me make my products stand out on my store.

Yeti Stick Company

I really like this app and it can definitely help add a level of customization to the look of your website. I wish there was more free options available within the app, but other than that it is a great app. The added visuals give the store a unique and professional look while not being too over whelming.

Outlet Shoes Mx

Excelente aplicación, poderosa y fácil de usar. En teoría es intuitiva pero son tantas las opciones que en ocaciones no es tan simple llegar a la opción deseada, sin embargo el equipo de atención a clientes responde de inmediato y resuelve sin problema todas las dudas. Lo único que yo pediría es reconsiderar el precio en el plan más amplio porque me parece un poco elevado.

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for these kind words, please do check out the new BFCM updates! Lots of new features and power