ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Poe and Company Limited

Fantastic Support! Great app that doesn't affect your code! I will use this badge/sticker app going forward! Super easy! Thanks Sans!

December 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, Chris. Being a small team, we try our best to help you. Keep loving the app and let us know if you need any stickers or feature requests.

Windy City Aquariums

Great app! Definitely super useful and worth it if you can afford to pay for the unlimited subscription if you are a big store. The support got back to me super quick and was very nice and helpful. :) A lot of the stickers are pretty nice as well.

December 26, 2020

Thank you Gabriella for offering to help us test upcoming new features! Excited to have you use ModeMagic, and even more excited to have you as our beta-tester 🚀

UNICORN GANG STORE

I have to say this app was exactly what I was searching for. I love the customization aspect. Very simple and quick to navigate. I had a few questions as I was just getting myself comfortable with using this app and the support team was amazing and prompt. They were able to answer all my questions. I will definitely continue using this app!

December 26, 2020

Excited to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Our tiny support unit - San, Kay and Garima -> we all try our best to make sure you get all the help you need on time.

Keep checking back in for upcoming features and sticker drops.

Happy Holidays!

Decorative Arts Lamp Finials

This app is exactly what I was looking for, and it gets better each week! They make updates and enhancement that I hoped for but didn't ask for or expect. Very simple, straight-forward and it really works! Love this app and their customer support!

December 22, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

Martents

Very Nice.I'm loving this app. Very easy to use. You just download and everything is pre-designed. Very useful product's stickers included. thanks to this amazing team !

December 22, 2020

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review, Martents team. You made our day 🤩

-San & Team

Imperial Highland Supplies

Very helpful support and quick to respond. With a little customization this is easy to use and manage.

December 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, we are excited to support and help you to meet all your amazing 2021 goals :)

House Of Scotland

I have been looking for a product label and badges to highlight my products and I found this app and immediately I am in love with all the badges, ModeMagic Team really super..

December 19, 2020

We loved interacting with you, and learned a lot from you :) Ping us anytime you need anything else.

Pro Scottish LLC

I have been looking for product label/badges to highlight my products and I found this app and immediately I am in love with all the badges, they have a wide range of badges for you to choose from to highlight your product and easy to apply

December 19, 2020

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review, Scottish LLC team. You made our day 🤩

-San & Team

Wolfsteins Pro-Series

We use this app to tag products that are either new or best sellers, and help those products to stand off the page a little better. A red NEW badge seems to really catch the customer's eye. It is very easy to add or remove tags/badges and there is plenty of badge selection to choose from. They offer a variety of kind of cutesy looking badges, and others that are more professional. You can also make your own badge (with limited options), or request that they make a badge for you, although we have never needed to use those features. We also have completely custom code and the app works seamlessly with it with no issues, unlike a lot of apps in this store. The price is more than fair too. I would definitely recommend this app.

December 17, 2020

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this glorious review, Spencer, made our day 🤩 🤩

Yoxxessory

I been looking for product label/badges to highlight my products and i found this apps and immediately i am in love with all the badges, they have wide range of badges for you to choose from to highlight you product and easy to apply and great service as well.

December 11, 2020

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers.

Do ping us, if you have any sticker designs in mind. We would love to have them designed. Stay tuned for credit drops during the holiday season!!!