ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Wolfsteins Pro-Series

We use this app to tag products that are either new or best sellers, and help those products to stand off the page a little better. A red NEW badge seems to really catch the customer's eye. It is very easy to add or remove tags/badges and there is plenty of badge selection to choose from. They offer a variety of kind of cutesy looking badges, and others that are more professional. You can also make your own badge (with limited options), or request that they make a badge for you, although we have never needed to use those features. We also have completely custom code and the app works seamlessly with it with no issues, unlike a lot of apps in this store. The price is more than fair too. I would definitely recommend this app.

December 17, 2020

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this glorious review, Spencer, made our day 🤩 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

Yoxxessory

I been looking for product label/badges to highlight my products and i found this apps and immediately i am in love with all the badges, they have wide range of badges for you to choose from to highlight you product and easy to apply and great service as well.

December 11, 2020

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers.

Do ping us, if you have any sticker designs in mind. We would love to have them designed. Stay tuned for credit drops during the holiday season!!!

Sneakerstox Store

Great app! Helps to highlight the product with different labels! Very necessary thing

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review 🙂
Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

Coastline by Anne Zimmerman

So far so good, and easy to use. I expected the app to be free as stated, but note you need to pay for more than 10 badges. Still, the ease of the app, and the availability of customer support is great. I like it so far!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, Anne. We clearly state in our app listing "Free to install. Additional charges may apply". I apologise if we were not transparent enough.

Do let me know how we could make it a 5-star experience?

Instapops

Superb support by San. I have tried other apps and this is the easiest to use and the team is super helpful. thumbs up!!

December 8, 2020

Thank you @Instapops. Hope the custom badges work well for you store.

Keep pinging us back for more requests, we will try our best to fulfill em. And don't forget to check out the Christmas stickers for your holiday sales!

-San & Team

boxmenswear

forces you to review the app without using properly not realy suitable to be completly honest. humpty dumpty sat on a wall!

December 8, 2020

Team boxmenswear, sincere apologies for this experience. One unbreakable rule in the team is to never ever ask for a review without merchants actually using the app!

Could you please recount to me when this happened, and who shared that request with you? My team & I care about deeply about our users and this goes against that very fabric of our commitment.

We’ve emailed you too -> hope to hear back with more details.
And once again, apologies for this experience.

-Kay & Team

Sabores Sin Culpa Repostería Saludable

Great customer support, very fast and helpful. The app is easy to use and works very effectively. I would recommend it if you need badges or stickers.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

IMPORTEA

did not try it yet . asking for review first ............................................................................................................................................................................

December 8, 2020

Team IMPORTEA, this is a very unfortumate situation. We do not allow anyone in our team to ask for a review without someone actually using the app!

Do you remember when this request came to you? Was it in-app or on email?

Please do help uswith more details so that we can fix this once and for all.
And once again, apologies for this experience.

-Kay & Team

Timebasedtravel.nl

I realy love the layout of this app, clear and consisive with top notch graphics for all occasions. Easy to use and highly affordable.

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review 🙂

NuevaLuna

great app, I have been looking for something like this and it has really solved the issue I was struggling to sort!

December 7, 2020

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this glorious review, made our day 🤩 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)