ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Higher Conversions, AOV and upsell fast this Black Friday

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

NextKeys.io

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Nice pre-made badges, responsive and friendly customer support. They have helped me editing a custom badge in short time. Recommended

Chic-a-boo

Location Italy

I have just started using this app yesterday for applying badges to my products and it is just GREAT!! Offers beautiful, neat designs that you can find with the search bar.
Very easy to use. I especially like the popup checklist that helps the easy installation!

Danesh leather design

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app 1 day

It's a good app, very intuitive to use and user friendly, I'm not sure when using the app what's free to use and what's open for premium user, but I'm sure it will be clearer to me soon

SpadezStore

This app is very fast and helpful with labeling products. This makes it easy for customers to know what products would be new, best sellers, etc. Definitely would recommend for a boost in store sales.

Illest PH

Location Philippines

Good app! Good customer service! The app is very useful for product badges and customization. Highly recommended!

September 30, 2021

Dear Team Illest PH ,
Thank you for the kind words. You just made our day !

Don't forget to check out the newly launched Animated Badges in the app! It'll add a different kind of punch to your store, we promise :)

K-Beauty Blossom

So far so good! It's been only a few days I've been using it but I love the variety of badges and the option that I can create my own. And I like the friendly emails from ModeMagic. Thank you!

Dear Team K-Beauty Blossom,

Thank you for the kind words. You just made our day 🤗💜
Don't forget to check out the newly launched Animated Badges in the app! It'll add a different kind of punch to your store, we promise 😄

Shop Spoiled Boutique

This app has helped us with our upselling! The customer service has been super helpful and has made it so easy for us!

Dear Team Shop Spoiled Boutique,

Thank you for the kind words. You just made our day🤗💜

CARZILLA

Cool little app, helps to spice up products for additional attention. Also allows self uploaded icons.

Hey Team CARZILLA,

Thank you for the kind words. This just made our team's day 💜🤗

BTW, we also have some cool features like tag based automation, animated badges and much more. Go check it out, If you haven't already 😁

ATLEO

Location Austria

Small app, but very easy to use! Even as a beginner was very easy to install an plicate it to my shop.

Dear Team ATLEO ,

NorthLegends

Very easy to setup and easy, clean and beautiful badges/icons. You can change them easily also to change a promotion or new feature.

Dear Team NorthLegends ,