ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Orient Design

The noe and only app that dose exactly as it says inntre description regarding changing and uploading ovn product stickers.

December 7, 2020

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers.

Do ping us, if you have any sticker designs in mind. We would love to have them designed. Stay tuned for credit drops during the festival season!!!

QWEHLI

perfect customer service I recommend this application. Easy to use. There are frequent updates. High reactivity

December 4, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

EIGSHOW Beauty

not so bad for now, I don't know if I could more pretty badges to it. If I could, it will work perfectly to us.

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Do let us know how we can make your experience a 5-star one?🤗
Ping us anytime for custom designed stickers, we will love to have some pretty badges designed for you.

Crystal Cosmetics e-Store

10 credits, give updated review later :) I'm looking into the customization of custom badges and dynamic badges.

Yes 10 credits are free for trying badges on your store 🙂

Ping us for custom badges and we do it asap! Check out "Request custom badge" feature in the app.

Melanin Fashions

So far so good, great options for product labels. I am having fun with putting them on my products for customers to engage more.

December 3, 2020

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

Native Youth

great app, very easy to use product labels. Makes it easy to show which products are on promotion and which are not! :)

December 3, 2020

Also ping us anytime for custom designed stickers, we will love to have them designed for you.

Hawkhead Whisky Smoked

Used this App over Black Friday to highlight my sales options and it was super quick and easy way of making my sale look professional. Fantastic, one less thing to think about.

December 2, 2020

Thank you Hawkhead Whisky Smoked. We are glad to know the app helped you during Black Friday Sales😊

We now have some special Christmas Badges for the upcoming Holiday Season sale. Do try them out and ping us if you need anything. We are here.

Sam Star Shoes

it has many choices to take on, pretty easy to use. and a good easy app to install and use thank you

December 1, 2020

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers.

SunjoyGroup

Very easy to use App. Customer support is awesome. I got help to create the special badge that I want. Awesome!

December 1, 2020

ITS!

Very useful.
Everything worked as it was and the support was amazing when I needed it. I recommend..

November 30, 2020

Thanks Luciano, I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this glorious review, made our day 🤩 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)