ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Paper Coconuts

Needed another sales funnel and tried this app. Easy to install and very easy to use. I would recommend to other Shopify sellers.

January 12, 2021

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review. You made our day 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

-San & Team

Baked Cravings

The great app made a huge difference in product appearance. Simple to use and great support what more can you ask for.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Craig. And you can ask us for more, you could ask us for any sticker requests and we will have it made for you 😊

The Lily and The Hummingbird

I really like the variety of stickers available from cute to elegant. Very easy to use and great customer service as well.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

Wild Fire Wines

Cool little app that allows you to place stickers / logos over the top of your products without having to modify your Shopify backend code. Very useful! You can upload your own badges too.

January 8, 2021

Hey Phil, nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Jill & Julie

Finally an app that's easy to use!! NO coding needed, you can create your own label or sticker. perfect for me

January 8, 2021

Excited to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Craftsman Clothing Ltd.

this app saves me so much time in generating product labels, the cs is also superb with timely reply. worth it!

December 31, 2020

Excited to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Our tiny support unit - Kay, Shikha, San and Garima -> we all try our best to make sure you get all the help you need on time.

Keep checking back in...

Poe and Company Limited

Fantastic Support! Great app that doesn't affect your code! I will use this badge/sticker app going forward! Super easy! Thanks Sans!

December 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, Chris. Being a small team, we try our best to help you. Keep loving the app and let us know if you need any stickers or feature requests.

Windy City Aquariums

Great app! Definitely super useful and worth it if you can afford to pay for the unlimited subscription if you are a big store. The support got back to me super quick and was very nice and helpful. :) A lot of the stickers are pretty nice as well.

December 26, 2020

Thank you Gabriella for offering to help us test upcoming new features! Excited to have you use ModeMagic, and even more excited to have you as our beta-tester 🚀

-Kay & Team

UNICORN GANG STORE

I have to say this app was exactly what I was searching for. I love the customization aspect. Very simple and quick to navigate. I had a few questions as I was just getting myself comfortable with using this app and the support team was amazing and prompt. They were able to answer all my questions. I will definitely continue using this app!

December 26, 2020

Excited to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Our tiny support unit - San, Kay and Garima -> we all try our best to make sure you get all the help you need on time.

Keep checking back in for upcoming features and sticker drops.

Happy Holidays!

-Kay & Team

Decorative Arts Lamp Finials

This app is exactly what I was looking for, and it gets better each week! They make updates and enhancement that I hoped for but didn't ask for or expect. Very simple, straight-forward and it really works! Love this app and their customer support!

December 22, 2020