ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

A11N SPORTS

Like this app. Easy to use and there are multiple choices of badges. Cool and eye attracting not like the dull ones.

November 30, 2020

Thanks Laura & team :) You made Monday blues disappear 😊

Do ping us anytime if you want custom stickers designed for A11N store. And keep shining.

Vasu Creations

yes, have used this app for newly launched products in my store, it helps a lot. thank you. can we make our own badges?

November 28, 2020

Dear Vasu Creations team, thank you for sharing this encouraging review with us. And yes! Do try out the "Create Your Own Badges" feature in order to create your very own badges.

Pro tip -> Alternately submit your custom design request and we will drop a set of custom unique exclusive hand-made badges into your sticker store!

Ping us whenever you need anything and hope you have a wonderful BFCM and Holiday Sale ahead.

UltimateTees

Great sticker designs and it was really fast and easy. I had used discount stickers for my products a few weeks back when I was running a sale. They have a bunch of other designs as well and are generous with free credits.

November 27, 2020

Thank you UltimateTrees team. We try our best to be there for all your problems and queries - in fact we are here 24/7 thru BFCM so that you wont have to sweat.

Don't forget to try out the "Last Minute" Offer badges for that extra #fomo tonight :)

A Touch of Onyx

Does not work. Requires you to purchase credits and even you use them, the badges do not show up on your items. Customer service can not spell and will not help.

November 27, 2020

Hey there, I know today was a bad day for you and as a result for us too. As I spoke to you, this special case happened cause of the image size and # image constraints that Shopify restricts us apps to - add to that heavy BFCM season, and unfortunately your images could not get updated with the stickers before the system timed out.

We are working on fixing this with a workaround in the next 1 hour and will not happen for any other stores. In meantime, we have refunded the full amount and also shared a free credit pack. Wish you would give us another shot.

-From a very sad team & Kay.

PHILEX Protein

diese App habe ich ausprobiert und finde sie sehr gut . Ich nutze sie für den anstehenden Black friday

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the review, hope it is going good today, Philex team. Let me know if you need anything, we're on priority 24/7 support today.

-Kay

Self & More

Lots and lots of choice of stickers which look nice on your store and great / quick support. I would have preferred to be able to use the same credits repeatedly within a given timeframe - I didn't realise that applying a sticker and then updating to a different design straight after would result in the use of my credits. If you could make that information clearer up front I think that would be very helpful as it did cause some frustration.
Thanks!

November 27, 2020

Hey Self & More - take that feedback and will try to make the explanation even clearer on all our pages and in-app too. We do have mentions that each sticker apply is a credit and also, for subscription packs, unlimited applications are possible i.e. for a month, you can do any changes repeatedly with no cap.

Hope BFCM is going well - do ping us anytime today if you need any help. We're on 24/7 tonight.

GIGAbutik

Great app :-) Cool with the ability to make custom badges! It was easy and well designed for the user.

November 27, 2020

Hey GIGAbutik, thank you for your kind review :) Hope BFCM is going well and do try out the limited time and last hour sale stickers for that additional punch in your store thru this weekend.

-Kay

wiipop

Very easy to use plug-in, simple and easy to operate, the effect is also great, I highly recommend it!!!!!!

November 26, 2020

Hello Team wiipop, thanks for giving the badges a chance - it truly helps new products catch the shopper's eye, instantly!

Thanks for loving our app as much as we love working with you. Cheers and have...

BET ON FREEDOM™

I used the app to help me add cool labels to products. Pretty easy to use and helpful. I think that this app is pretty solid.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, Team Bet on Freedom. Looks like something was amiss on our app due to which you left us a 3-star review :(

Is there something we could do to make your experience a 5-star one?

Good & Proper Tea

Very helpful support and quick to respond. With a little customisation this is easy to use and manage.

November 26, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you...