MM's Badges & Product Labels

MM's Badges & Product Labels

by ModeMagic

Use free & auto-update badges, stickers, labels to boost sales

The Naked Marshmallow Co

Just installed and app seems to work very. Chatted with Aish about an issue and she helped and resolved the issue very quickly and was friendly. :)

February 22, 2021

Hey The Naked Marshmallow Co, thanks for dropping in a lovely review. Our team is always happy to help you. :)
Stay tuned for the new automation features launching this week!

Shaydz

I used this app to showcase my New watches. The striking badge looks great and stands out really well.

February 19, 2021

Hey Shaydz team, we're very happy to know that our badges are helping your products stand out. Also, keep an eye out for the automate feature releasing next week. Happy Stickering! :)

X3D

Very easy to use and like that we can create custom badges and select which products. Easy and affordable.

February 18, 2021

Yay, you just made our day with your review X3D team. Very glad to know that you've found it easy to use our app 😁
Also, watch out for the new automation features launching next week!

Apaean™ All Rights Reserved

Literally the best app, simple to use and has a variety of badges to choose from. The staff are very supportive!

February 18, 2021

Thanks, Dan for dropping in a lovely review. Was an absolute pleasure working with you. Hoping to help you with more custom designs. 🤗
Also, stay tuned for the new automation features launching next week.

- Aish & Team

Kitchen Doos

I use this app to label my best sellers and hot items for the month and it is working great I love the fact that it is customizable.

February 18, 2021

Hey Kitchen Doos, thanks for the wonderful review. :) Very happy to know that you're loving our app.
We're soon launching automation features, do drop in to check them out!

Blossoming Beginnings

Great and easy to setup. It would be nice if the banners and stickers were able to change colour matching the stores theme.

February 12, 2021

Hey Blossoming Beginnings, thanks for dropping in your review for us. 😊 Happy to know that you found it easy to work with the app. And if you need any specific colors do let us know, we'd love to customize the badges for you!

Full Bloom Beauty

Used this app for a while and it works great! Good selection of badges and I like that it's free to try for a limited number of products.

February 12, 2021

Thanks for a lovely review Full Bloom Beauty team. Very glad to know that you like our app. 🤗
Do drop in next week to check out the new automation features!

My Joy Deals

Very impressed with this App; it is simple to use and fun. Has a great selection of badges that look great on any site. Thanks! :)

February 11, 2021

Yay, thanks for a lovely review My Joy Deals team. 🤗 Keep loving our app and do drop in next week to check out the new automation features.

Little Potato Heads

I love this app! This is just what I needed. And the customer service is beyond excellent. Kudos to your team!

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review, Little Potato Heads 🙂 We're very glad that our sincere efforts made you happy! Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨

Coachella Valley Aquatics

This app is awesome. Helps you make certain items stand out and highlight sales aswell as popular items! A++

February 11, 2021

Hey Coachella Valley Aquatics, thanks a lot for dropping in a wonderful review. Very happy to know that our badges help in making your products stand out in the catalog. :)
Stay tuned for the new automation features coming your way!