Product badges & labels

Product Labels, Animated Badges & stickers, Sale, Trust Badges

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Coastline by Anne Zimmerman

So far so good, and easy to use. I expected the app to be free as stated, but note you need to pay for more than 10 badges. Still, the ease of the app, and the availability of customer support is great. I like it so far!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, Anne. We clearly state in our app listing "Free to install. Additional charges may apply". I apologise if we were not transparent enough.

Do let me know how we could make it a 5-star experience?

boxmenswear

forces you to review the app without using properly not realy suitable to be completly honest. humpty dumpty sat on a wall!

December 8, 2020

Team boxmenswear, sincere apologies for this experience. One unbreakable rule in the team is to never ever ask for a review without merchants actually using the app!

Could you please recount to me when this happened, and who shared that request with you? My team & I care about deeply about our users and this goes against that very fabric of our commitment.

We’ve emailed you too -> hope to hear back with more details.
And once again, apologies for this experience.

-Kay & Team

IMPORTEA

did not try it yet . asking for review first ............................................................................................................................................................................

December 8, 2020

Team IMPORTEA, this is a very unfortumate situation. We do not allow anyone in our team to ask for a review without someone actually using the app!

Do you remember when this request came to you? Was it in-app or on email?

Please do help uswith more details so that we can fix this once and for all.
And once again, apologies for this experience.

-Kay & Team

EIGSHOW Beauty

not so bad for now, I don't know if I could more pretty badges to it. If I could, it will work perfectly to us.

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Do let us know how we can make your experience a 5-star one?🤗
Ping us anytime for custom designed stickers, we will love to have some pretty badges designed for you.

Native Youth

great app, very easy to use product labels. Makes it easy to show which products are on promotion and which are not! :)

December 3, 2020

Also ping us anytime for custom designed stickers, we will love to have them designed for you.

PHILEX Protein

diese App habe ich ausprobiert und finde sie sehr gut . Ich nutze sie für den anstehenden Black friday

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the review, hope it is going good today, Philex team. Let me know if you need anything, we're on priority 24/7 support today.

-Kay

sokashine

nvm bcm b bb chmxcxzmgdmzgxfchttps://sokashine.myshopify.com/admin bvjcgghsjrsrydtttfdgxcgfxhdttsyrjatsatejsr

November 21, 2020

Hey Team sokashine,
Just checking in with you again if I could be of any help to further enhance your store experience. I saw a 🌟🌟🌟🌟 review but I'm eager to help you out and ensure we give you a 5-Star Experience!
How can I help?

LAJJOO C

Its a good app for small businesses. The support is very fast and personalized. I think they can work on a better pricing model for businesses that have huge no. of products. Otherwise, good job!

August 23, 2020

Thank you for the review Lajjoo C 🙂 We are glad that you liked our app. We are grateful for the suggestion. Our team is working on it and hopefully in a month we will have a better pricing plan in place 🤞 🤞

Meanwhile, do keep checking the app for new badges that drop in every week. In case of any other suggestion, do let us know, we will be happy to work on it.

Amour Luxury Couture

I like the app. Super easy to apply the product labels to my pictures. I do wish it would give you the option to go back to edit the product label after if you made a mistake on the label position. Overall, I will be using it again.

August 17, 2020

Thank you Amour Luxury Couture 🙂 for the review. We are happy that you liked our app and thank you for the feedback. We are working on it. We will let you know once we have fixed it.

Meanwhile, do keep checking the app for uber cool sticker packs that drop in every week ✨Have a wonderful week ahead.

| Boutique Digital

Good timing. I´ve gotten the requested stickers for my products page in a brief time-lapse of 2 hours!!

August 7, 2020

Thank you Boutique Digital 🙂 for the review. We are glad that you liked our timely customer service.

Now, you can also create badges on your own using "Create a Custom Badge" feature. Also, keep checking our app for some freshly brewed stickers that drop in every week ✨ We are hopeful that you will like them.