ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Coffee Gutta - The Route Of Coffee

uygulama işini çok iyi yapıyor bence. Ücretsiz olması da çok iyi. 2 adet badge ücretsiz yaratabiliyosun.

April 14, 2021

Hey Coffee Gutta team, thanks for dropping in your review for us. You totally made our day. 🤗 Do check out the 'automate' feature as well which helps auto-updating your store badges!

Miracles Manifester

The app is cool, but the free plan only allows you up to 10 products. We removed the app from Shopify, but the badge is still visible on the product images. How can we completely remove the badge?

April 13, 2021

Hey Edgar, thanks for dropping in your review for us. We do have 3 free badges which can be used for an unlimited number of applications. We were happy to help you with a custom badge as well. Hope you're happy working with our team and app :)

Maurice Athens Collection L.L.C

Awesome app great features to use to integrate with online stores great bright stickers that pop to bring attention to items

April 8, 2021

Hey Maurice Athens team, thanks for dropping in your review for us. You totally made our day. 🤗 Do check out the 'automate' feature as well which helps auto-updating your store badges!

-Aish & Team

Sophia’s Boutique

I used this app to apply trust badges to my website. It's a really good app and they have a live chat to help you all the way. Brilliant!

April 1, 2021

Thanks for dropping in such a lovely review for us, Adina. Very glad to know you like working with our app and team. 😊
Also, don't forget to check out the 'automate' feature on our app!

BabyQ Designs | Personalised Baby Gifts & Clothing

Absolutely Love it - So many badges to choose from and it has given my store a breath of new life. Highly recommend

April 1, 2021

Hey Julie, thanks for dropping in your review for us. You totally made our day. 🤗 Do check out the 'automate' feature as well which helps auto-updating your store badges!

Kristjana S Williams Studio

This is the app you are looking for !
Amazing service and support, it is very efficient and professional. Highly recommended

April 1, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kristjana S Williams Studio team. You totally made our day 😊
Also, do check out the 'automate' feature which helps in auto-updating your store with badges!

Mountain Metalcraft

Needed a "Ready to Ship" badge, and Aish responded in seconds to help me out, even on a Saturday. I think I'm going to love this app.

April 1, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review Christy! You totally made our day 😊 Do let us know if you need any custom badges and we'd love to create them for you!

Simply Vela Candle Co.

great app! customer service is excellent (thanks Aish!) and the designs are perfect. If you need a bade app - this is the one!

March 25, 2021

Hey Noell, thanks for dropping in such a lovely review. 🤗 Glad to know that you liked working with the team and our app!
Do check out the 'automate' feature which helps in auto-updating your products with badges!

YAYA Yoga

This is the most amazing app in the shopify apps store - the product is great and the support is unbelievable - I used it in my store to emphasis special deals and sales - and it works amazing - the UI and UX of the app is WOW!!! Thanks you Aish for the lovely and professional tech support and help with designing the badge - WOW!!!!

March 25, 2021

Thanks for such a beautiful review, Alon. You just made our team super happy! We'd love to make more custom designs for you. Also, don't forget to check out the 'automate' feature. 😁

Bella Evaline Baby Boutique

I asked a question, the reply was very quick! My enquiry was not only answered but they fixed it for me!! Definitely one of the best apps I have come across on Shopify with amazing customer service A+

March 25, 2021

Hey, thanks for dropping in such a wonderful review. 🤗 Totally made our day and glad to know we were able to help you out.
Don't forget to check out the new 'automate' feature that helps in auto-updating your products with badges based on inventory & tags!