Product badges & labels

Product Labels, Animated Badges & stickers, Sale, Trust Badges

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

EshnaDesign

It is very user friendly and has eye catching labels. I will definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to increase their conversion rate as it does helps!

December 20, 2021

Thank you team for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how our stickers have helped boost your sales. Check out our special collection of badges for the Holiday Sale!

DK Movement

love how this app upgrades the look of my website. Makes it look more professional for customers. It gives more validity to my company and clothing,

December 20, 2021

Thank you team for the wonderful review. You have made our day! Do watch out for our special collection of stickers for the Holiday Sale!

ProteinWise

I had a technical issue with adding some badges and their response was very quick and they helped me fix it right away! Great app!

December 8, 2021

Thank you Team ProteinWise! We believe in a Customer-first approach and your appreciation just made our day!

Linaandthelionsofficialstore

Awesome! Easy to use. Would recommend as it itegrates really really well with shopify. Awesome! Easy to use. Would recommend as it itegrates really really well with shopify.

December 6, 2021

Thank you team for the recommendation, you have really made our day! We're glad that you find ModeMagic easy to use. Watch out for our special stickers for the upcoming Holiday Sale!

Pepper de Dog

I struggled to find the right app to create badges, and i found mode magic. It is exactly what I need and easy to apply. Thank you Mode Magic.

November 26, 2021

Thank you team! We’re really happy to know you found ModeMagic useful and easy to use. Do try out auto-badges, we’re sure it’ll make it super simple for you to highlight discounts and promos on your product listings. Drop us a chat if you need any help with that.

ParaSwagUSA

Had an issue with the application. Even thought it took them 3 days, response was always immediate and all is working like charm now.

November 26, 2021

Thank you team for your feedback. Yes, it did take 3 days for us to fix the issue with the badge application and we are glad that we could resolve it in the fastest time possible.
We’re here for you whenever you need any help.

DeenSquare.com

best support, even they created a customized badge for us for free. excellent support and the badges are useful.

November 26, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. Watch out for our upcoming special badges for the Holiday Sale!

THE PLANNER SPOT

I love having this app to alert customers to items that are new, sold out, low stock, restocking soon. It's a great way to make items stand out more. And I love being able to create my own designs.

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much, you made our day! We're glad you like making your own designs. We keep updating the kind of badges you can make for yourself, so do keep checking in for the top new DIY styles that will go live during the holiday season.

VenustasOfficial

Great APP and Service!! It's so helpful to promote the sale. Hope the loading speed could be faster.

November 26, 2021

Thanks a lot! We work on a Customer-first approach and glad we could help. ModeMagic doesn’t impact your loading speed. If you do see an impact, please reach out to us and we’ll work with you to dive in and fix any issues.

JDSLUNA

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.

November 26, 2021

Thanks team! Hope you keep finding our App useful.
We would like to hear your suggestions. Please drop us a chat or mail us on kay@getmodemagic.com, we will work on them.