ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Boss Mentality Inc.

I have no complaints with this app so far, it's easy to use and gave my site the pop I was looking for! I highly recommended it!

November 6, 2020

Thank you Boss Mentality Inc. for the recommendation 🙂🙂 We are happy to know that you found the app useful.

Please keep checking the app for newer holiday sales badges ✨✨ Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have. We would love to work on it.

BREAKFIRST by Amy

just downloaded the app and there are so many options to choose from. easy to navigate and search for the right fit!

November 5, 2020

Thank you Breakfirst by Amy for the review🙂 You have a lovely store and we wish you all the best for your website launch.

We have some exciting new badges and features exclusive for the BFCM sale🔥🔥 Do keep checking as they will keep dropping through the weeks to come.

This Mum Runs

This is a brilliant app! I've used it to add product feature badges to my store and it's so easy to use. The ability to create your own badges is a fantastic feature and means I've been able to keep my badges brand consistent. The support I received from Kay when I needed some help setting up my badges was outstanding.

November 5, 2020

Thank you, This Mum Runs for the wonderful review 🙂🙂 Our small team is really happy to know that you liked the custom badges.

Do check out Black Friday and Cyber Monday limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season🔥🔥 And let us know if you need anything else, we're here.

Jacks Surfboards

We Just recently starting using the Product Sticker label now for about a week and love how it's not an app that has to load on the product/collection page but a sticker that autoMagically updates onto the product image. So easy and fast! Highly recommended. <3 Jacks

Thank you Jacks Surfboards! You added a bit of sunshine to our day 🌻🌻

🔥Pro tip: Check out Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc. limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season. And let us know if you need anything else, we're here.

S&J Fisheries

So easy to use and quick to install. Works straight away and does what you need it to do. Also followed up with a nice email after they checked how I’d used it

November 3, 2020

Thank you S&J Fisheries for the wonderful review 🙂The team is ecstatic to know that you liked the app.

Do check out the Holiday Sale badges that we have designed specially for the heavy sale season ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

Losmados

Great App & even greater support! Hope there will be more customizable badges in the future for other than English language users.

November 3, 2020

Thank you Losmados for the review 🙂We have made a note of your suggestion and will let you know once its out

Meanwhile, we have some exciting new badges exclusive for the BFCM sale. Do keep checking as they will keep dropping through the weeks to come 🔥🔥

The blooming room

this is my first time using shopify app, and I wish I had some custom badge on my shop and my agent helped me a lot on this and he spent a lot of time with me to create the badge exactly what I want :) and also, I accidentally clicked on the wrong button several times which was the credit I paid, but he gave me the points back to my account. I really recommend this app! agent is responding very fast and nice! thank you again for helping me out:)

November 3, 2020

Thank you, The Blooming Room for the recommendation 🙂🙂 Our small team is really happy to know that you liked the custom badge.

Nikon Service Point Dresden

Die perfekte App für einfache integration von bages in die Produktbilder rein zu bringen. Sehr einfach zu bedienen. Kann ich absolut weiterempfehlen

Pawzing

Great app! Very easy to use, and the customer support is the best I've experienced. Replied within 2 mins when I had a question

October 30, 2020

Thank you Pawzing for the wonderful review🙂 We are happy to know that you were benefitted by the sincere efforts of our customer support team.

Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

Have an amazing weekend!!

T92 Custom Embroidery

Very useful and extremely easy to apply onto my listing. Works great! Used the NEW Label for products that are newly listed.

October 29, 2020

Thank you T92 Custom Embroidery for an amazing review 🙂🙂 Our team is happy to know you liked the badge and found the app useful.