ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Petal Popsies

The app is really cool. It's very user-friendly. Highly recommended plus Thanks & Congrats to the team!

October 25, 2020

Thank you Team Petal Popsies. You have a lovely store and wish you all the best for BFCM.

We have some exciting new badges and features exclusive for the BFCM sale. Do keep checking as they will keep dropping through the weeks to come.

One Love Empire

I really like this app it helps me a lot I got trouble for selecting badges so I contact support and they design custom badges for me. Thanks

October 23, 2020

Thank you One Love Empire for the lovely review 🙂🙂Our team is really happy to know that you liked our custom badges.

Do check out our fresh off the stove badges for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween etc. limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season. And let us know if you need anything else, we're here ✨✨

CycloPro

Really good app thank you, that give me more time to work on other thing. Usefull and quick using, really good idea of app

Thank you CycloPro! You added a bit of sunshine to our day 🌻🌻

🔥Pro tip: Check out Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween etc. limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season. And let us know if you need anything else, we're here.

Wheel Merch

I just needed to add a badge to a product; I didn't need anything fancy but I needed to add it very quickly and this app helped me to do that. It was easy and fast to install and set up. Since I just needed it for a single product it was also FREE.

October 22, 2020

Thank you for the review, Wheel March 🙂 We are glad that our app helped you reach your intended goal quickly and easily. Our small team is ecstatic to know that you are finding it useful.

Do keep checking our badge library that is updated with some fresh off the stove badges, every week ✨✨ In case you have any suggestions for us, do let us know. We would love to work on them.

The Flower Lab

I really love ModeMagic! Since adding the badges to my product images I have noticed an increase in sales. Customer service is top notch too! I would highly recommend installing ModeMagic on your store.

October 22, 2020

Thanks you The Flower Lab for the recommendation and such a lovely review 🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library.

We are making sure that we keep adding new features and badges to our store. Please, do keep checking the app. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

ElsVital™

Excellent and fast customer support. Solves my problem in seconds! Plus it is extremely easy to use and i really love the great variety of badges that can be applied. BEST OF ALL ITS FREE!! Keep up the good work team! Mad respect for this team of app developers:)

October 16, 2020

Thank you ElsVital for the amazing review🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library and the sincere efforts of our customer support team.

Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

Galga Studio

My shopify theme doesn't have nice badges, so I'm trying this app. Pretty simple to use, clear and simple pricing, so far it's all working good. congrats to the team!

October 16, 2020

Thank you Galga Studio for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you concur with our honest commitment of fulfilling our user's needs.

We are coming up with uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

The Populor

The product badge feature has helped me navigate my customers better. Easy to install and use. Would recommend for sure.

October 16, 2020

Thank you The Popular for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you were able to help your customers navigate through your store.

Angel Skin Cosmetics

I really love this app, very easy and friendly to use, super cute labels and so different styles to chose from. I am very happy I am using this app in my store. 100% recommended.

October 4, 2020

Thanks you Angel Skin Cosmetics for the recommendation and such a lovely review 🙂 We are happy that you found our app easy to use and that you liked our badge library.

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Nifty app. Simple to use and adds that extra appeal to your online store. I would love to see a couple of missing features. 1) A view which shows ALL items which have badges applied. This would make maintenance a lot easier to manage. 2) If the same badge is added, removed and reapplied to the same product, it should not use an additional credit. Nov 1, 2020 - Update. The view to see all items which have active badges has been added.... Fantastic! Also seeing lots of cool new badges ... sweet. I think it would be a great feature if removed badges are credited back to account for a base of 10 credits.

October 4, 2020

Thank you Trini Jungle Juice Store for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you like our app. We are working on your suggestion and will reach out to you as soon as we launch the feature.

Meanwhile, we are updating our app with newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Also, if you have any more feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂