ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

101sunglasses

This app brings me a wonderful experience!These little icons are very cute and interesting。I like it very much。

July 10, 2020

Thank you 101 sunglasses 🙂 Glad you are enjoying the experience on the app. We are upgrading the store every week with new sticker packs and some cool features. Do check them out and let us know your experience.

Also, now you can nominate your own store or showcase some love for another store by nominating them for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight"💖

222 Jewelry

This is such a great app! I love the fact that they give you 10 free credits to start with & you can pay as you go! The labels are pretty cool as well. Keep up the good work.

July 8, 2020

222 Jewelry,thank you for making our day so special with such a wonderful review 🙂 We are sincerely and honestly trying to bring you better labels and features.

Please check in the new sticker packs that drops in every week. We are hopeful that you will like them.

Melsah collections

I have used this app and it was so helpful. I didn't have to stress myself. I highly recommend thus app for every store owner.

July 7, 2020

Thank you Melsah Collections for such a motivating review🙌!! We are extremely pumped up and are constantly working on adding new features,hoping you find them useful too. Do check in for the new sticker packs that drops every week.
Also, you can nominate your store for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight"!! We would absolutely love to feature you 🙂

KAGS STORE

it's easy to use and easy to install. It's easy to customise as well. It's the best one among the rest of similar plug-ins.

July 6, 2020

Thank you Kags Store! Your store makes us nostalgic about our childhood! We're glad to be a part of your store now 🙂

We're working towards adding even more customization and soon launching something pretty neat which will help you make your own labels! I'm sure it'll help you create stickers on the go and make your store stand out. Will keep you posted. In meantime, check out our weekly fresh off the oven product sticker drops.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

LadybugDesignz

Being a small start up, I am all about ease of use and practicality for the price. ModeMagic is very simple to use, no subscription, and has a large selection of stickers. Most Shopify apps I checked out had about a dozen stickers and allowed you to use custom stickers. I do not have time to mess around so this app made the process extremely simple and has tons of great designs. Thank you ModeMagic!

July 4, 2020

Lady🐞Designz, all we can say is - 🙏 🙏 🙏 Grateful for a super motivating review. Means a lot.
Do check back in every week for new product sticker pack drops. And do nominate your store or show some love to another store by nominating them to the Spotlight newsletter.
✨✨ Happy 4th of July

Playhaus Interiors

Amazing customer service. I contacted the team to amend one of the badges and had a response within 10 minutes. They were able to customise the sticker/badge to suit my branding colours and font so it all ties in really nicely with my website colour scheme. All in all, they amended 3 of the stickers/badges very quickly. Would highly recommend this app

July 3, 2020

Thank you Playhaus for your lovely feedback. We love your store, the soft colors and theme gives it the perfect childhood feel 🥚🐣🐥
We're soon enabling the ability to customise all product stickers and labels according to your branding in one click. Hoping that this will help you get stickers live in your online Shopify store even quicker.
👉🏽PS: Don't forget to recommend the 4th of July sticker pack to your other merchant friends.
Take care and ping us anytime for any help.

Ciao Casa!

Very nice and good service support!! Love the stickers!!! I am using it for "SOLD OUT" and products on "SALE"

July 3, 2020

Yay! 👯Thank you for loving the collection of product stickers and labels in the app.
If you're running a 4th of July sale, do check out the 4th July Limited Edition stickers tonight 🇺🇸We're sure it will make your store extra-relevant to the shoppers this Independence Day.
Have a good weekend ahead and do ping us if you need anything, anytime.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to show our best sellers in which it is working very well. We are pleased.

www.eliotgrey.com

Hey EliotGrey team, thank you for your warm words 💞
Bestseller product labels and stickers are one of the top methods to engage shoppers in a store - along with Most Loved, Hot Seller, Limited Deal.
🔥Pro Tip: Something that works superbly well for a clothing store is a trust product badge such as "100% Cotton", "Organic Fabric" etc. We hope you will have more fun exploring different methods to communicate with your shoppers in future with ModeMagic!
Have a good weekend ahead.

BD Lashes

This app is exactly what ive been looking for! it is so easy to use and looks great on my shop! I recommended it to everyone, customer service is amazing as well

July 2, 2020

BD Lashes, we're excited to see awesome stickers on your store! And thank you for this wonderful feedback 🤟🤟Do ping us for any help, anytime. We're here.
PS: 🇺🇸Special 4th-of-July sticker pack in the store! Try it out and celebrate a wonderful Independence Day with your shoppers.

Jaay's Jewels

I used this app to add badges to my online store. This app is really easy to use and navigate through. Highly recommended

June 30, 2020

Hi Jaay's Jewels team, thank you for the superlative review 🙏🙏

Good to hear that you found the customisable product stickers and badges easy to use. Do check out the trust & authority badges such as "Toxic Free", "Trusted Seller", "30-day return" et al next time around - will surely add another layer of credibility to your jewellery store.

Ping us if you need any custom sticker packs or designs, we're here to help!