MM's Badges & Product Labels

MM's Badges & Product Labels

by ModeMagic

Use free & auto-update badges, stickers, labels to boost sales

Stone & Wood Brewing Co

So far, so good. Good range of functions and easy to use. Particularly like the custom badge option. cheers.

February 11, 2021

Thanks for dropping in your review Stone & Wood Brewing Co team. :) Very happy to hear that you like our custom badge options.
Do drop in to check out our new automation features launching next week!

International Veterinary Sciences

Honestly just started using and its already one of my favorite apps!!!! Easy to use and very intuitive. Ive been looking for something like this for years. Thank you!!

February 11, 2021

Wow, thanks for the lovely review International Veterinary Sciences team. You absolutely made our day :)
Do drop in to check out the automation features launching next week!

Cases4Royalty

So far so good! The app allows me to add labels to any product with ease, confidence, and happiness :D. Not sure how much it'll help with conversions but will keep updated. Overall I recommend it for any store!

February 11, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review.. and we love your store btw.

As a millennial, I do tend to click on products that has a stonger call-out on it - kind of tips me over the edge when I'm confused :) I'm sure your shoppers will feel the same.

Let us know if you need any specific custom design for your store (all free, and on us)!

Hope to make you happy in future too
-Aish & Team

bongfooodie

Easy to use and good offers for beginners. Helps the products stand out in the collection easily and quickly.

February 11, 2021

Hey team bongfooodie, thank you for your review. Very glad to know that our badges are helping your products stand out in the catalog. :)
Do look out for the new automation features being launched next week!

Organique Africa

Fun badges. We love them. Please work on more free options for Limited Edition and out of stock. Otherwise we are happy.

February 11, 2021

Very happy to hear that you love our badges. :D Thanks for dropping in your review. We'd be sure to add your feedback to our pipeline.

Next week some new automation features are coming up. Stay tuned :) And keep stickering!

OOSF™️ (dou•ble o sf)

I used this app to highlight different products in our shop and I looking forward to see how my conversions are once we open up fully. Right now I think the tags look amazing!

February 10, 2021

Yay! So glad to know that you liked our sticker collection. Thanks for your review team OOSF. To make the implementation even faster and hassle-free, we're launching automation features soon. Do drop in to check them out. :)

Caramela Jewelry And Accessories

I used ModeMagic to highlight my limited edition products on my site and I was pleased with how simple it was to customize the placement and even upload my own badge design! I highly recommend downloading this app, you won't regret it.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for such a wonderful review Caramela team. Our day is made when we get great reviews like this from our customers. :)
We're soon going to be launching a lot more automation features and badge designs. Stay tuned!

ROKGALIYA

Great apps. It can stimulate customer's interaction in our shop. The most important thing is the service respond is very well.

February 9, 2021

Thanks Indra for your review. :) Very happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with our team and found the app useful.
Stay tuned for the new automation features coming your way!

GlacierLondon

This app helped me a lot with making products stand out with bestseller, new in and sale badges especially

February 9, 2021

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review. You made our day 🤩
Also, we're launching an automation feature starting next week to make store updates even faster and hassle-free. Don't forget to drop in to check it out :)

iConic Living

this app makes your life easier with the badges available. Makes you site attract more views and can boost your sales

February 9, 2021

Thank you iConic Living team for your review. Very happy to hear our app has helped boost sales :)
Do watch out for the new automation features coming your way.