Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

by Mason

Automated Badges, Product Labels, Badges, Icons, Stickers

ReyBechiShopStyle

This is a great app. I like it cause it helps a lot to make your products look good and professional and helps to develop a good buying experience

Hey Team ReyBechiShopStyle,

Thank you for the kind words. This just made our team's day 🤩

BTW, we also have some cool features like tag based automation, create your own badge and much more. Go check it out, If you haven't already 😁

Infidel Jeep

I love the badges and how easy it is to add them to multiple listings! The auto update feature is amazing! Not having to constantly monitor and update product listings manually is a real time saver!

Dear Team Infidel Jeep ,

Thank you for the kind words. You just made our day 🤗💜

Don't forget to check out the newly launched Animated Badges in the app! It'll add a different kind of punch to your store, we promise 😄

Zapped Outfitters

I used this app to mark products on my store as Sold Out - worked great! Simple to understand and integrated easily.

Hey Team Zapped Outfitters

Thank you for the kind words. This just made our team's day 😍

BTW, we also have some cool features like tag based automation, feature cards and much more . Go check it out, If you haven't already 😁

Nature Backs

Super awesome support! Kay and Ree are great and quick to help with any issues. Functionality of that app is super simple and provides a lot of pop to your product images!

Dear Team Nature Backs,

Thank you for the kind words. This just made our team's day 🤩
We are glad we could help you with the badge resize

BTW, we also have some cool new features like animated badges, in app video tutorials . Go check it out, If you haven't already 😁

Ree

Dog and Cat lives

it's convenient for store owners and quite easy to use. you can take the points if you introduce to the others.

Dear Team Dog and Cat lives ,

Thank you for the kind words. You just made our day 🤗💜

KYJCOSMETICSS

I loved is just the app I need for my photo products is amazing and really helpful, the sticker banner are perfect for my products sale

Dear Team KYJCOSMETICSS ,

Thank you so much for the kind words 😄
You have no idea how happy I am to hear those lovely words from you

Sending loads of positive vibes your way

Love and product stickers 💜

Student Nurse Planner

really great! this has been the best badge app we have found, it has a lot of flexibility on placement, making our own badges with custom wording, and you can put the badge on specific photos, not just the main product photo!

Dear Team Student Nurse Planner

Thank you so much for the very kind words 😄 and thank you for the best badge app title , we just love it (haha)

Lots of love and support from

Wild Plein

I would often see Blenders Eyewear with simple "Hot" "New" "Coming Soon" badges on their sunglass products, and I've wanted something similar for our watercolor journal products for quite some time. ModeMagic is quick, easy, and customizable. A quick jump into Canva and I was able to create and upload custom watercolor badges signifying New, Low Stock, and Pre-Orders. Love the auto photo upload onto my Wild Plein Art site as well. Keep up the good work!

Dear Team Wild Plein,

Such lovely and honest words , we are in tears 😪🤗
You have made ModeMagic work for you and that's how it should be !!
We are so glad to have you in our ModeMagic fam. Loads of more such surprises on your way team Wild Plein and you just enjoy the ride😁😄

Gastrostudent

The app is a great addition to your store and helps to increase product awareness. Would highly recommend

Dear Team Gastrostudent ,

Thank you so much for the kind words 😀
I'm so glad the stickers are doing it's magic , with just that little extra attention to the products !!

Sending you loads of positive vibes 🤗

Crani.I

Ainda não sei... Estou a experimentar.como sou nova nestas condições só saberei se é boa ou não ... muito mais tarde. Obrigada

September 15, 2021

Dear Team Crani. I

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Ahaha no worries

Feel free to explore around the app , we also have some interesting animated badges, automatic badge application and much more . Do check it out 🤩

Love and product stickers