ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Chocolate T's

Great app! Best customer service ever! Quick response to all of my questions. Very helpful and great support!

May 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!
You can also try out the 14-day free trial for pro which unlocks badge automation for your store.
Over 1000+ stores are now using this to run super smooth sales.
Hope to see you there!

Hoofment

Awesome support! I got help with my questions straight away after only waiting for 5 seconds! Great badges and great support! Thanks!

April 27, 2021

The 14-day free trial for pro unlocks even more cool badge automation for your store. Over 1000+ stores are now using this to run super smooth sales.

Wyld Skincare

Really great app, they have a huge library of badges or you can create your own. Support was amazing too!

April 26, 2021

You can do a free 14-day trial to the pro plan with auto-updating badges. Glad you are enjoying using the app.

Jadore Sunglasses

Very helpful team. Very responsive and eager to help solve the problems I needed support with. Grateful to them.

April 26, 2021

You can try the auto-updating badges in the pro plan. Glad you are enjoying the app.

shopolino

Amazing stickers, exactly what I was looking for my web store.
And the most important fast and friendly customer service. Keep going like this!!

April 26, 2021

You can now unlock the auto-updating badges in the pro plan. Glad you are enjoying the app.

Paws Pet Homes

Spoke to Stuart online about some questions that I had, and he helped me immensley. Looking forward to using the lovely array of badges on my store. Thanks!

Posy Homes

Great app, really help my website so customer able to see the best seller / sale / new product. Great customer service as well, have a great chat with Stuart from the team! Please support these team as they do awesome job here

April 23, 2021

Thanks for the beautiful review, Tiffany. This means so much to our small team here. Glad to know that you've had a wonderful experience with us. 🤗

Apparalel

This app is amazing and so useful! There's a reason they have amazing reviews. The staff is always available to help also!! Every time I had a question it was answered and solved in a timely fashion - huge plus!!!

April 23, 2021

Hey Miriam, thanks for dropping in such a wonderful review for us. You totally made our day. 😊 Glad we could help you in a timely manner and very happy to know that you've liked working with the app and our team!

- Aish & Team

VapeRepublic

Stuart from Mode Magic really guided me with understanding the features of this nice app- It's only my first day using it but the stickers look cool and am hoping for a positive outcome. Big thanks again to Stuart for being so attentive!

April 23, 2021

Thanks for the beautiful review, Raj. This means so much to our small team here. Glad to know that you've had a wonderful experience with us. 🤗

- Stuart & Team

Piece Fabric Co.

I had an issue with the apps automation rules and reached out. Prasad was working on the problem within minutes and when the issue proved more problematic than expected, involved Shopify to find a solution. He ensured that Mode Magic works for my store and offered excellent customer service.

April 22, 2021

Hey Kendra, thanks for taking the time to drop in such a lovely review. It means so much to our small team 🤗 Reviews from users like you definitely push us to give the best user experience!