Product badges & labels

Product Labels, Animated Badges & stickers, Sale, Trust Badges

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Angry Wine Merchant

Wow, I had customer service at 2AM, and they customized a badge for me! So happy to have found this app, it has exactly all the different features I was looking for.

November 13, 2021

Thanks Lori :) You made my day. And good luck for upcoming BFCM.

- Shikha & Team ModeMagic

By Evette Santos

QUICK RESPONSE & HELP! Many badge options and easy to use! I reached out to the help chat section and they responded in less than 2 minutes! very helpful!

November 13, 2021

Thanks team. We really work with customer-first approach and glad that we could help.

Hope you keep finding the app useful. Also please do share any feedback that you have. Will definitely work on them.

YeeTonda

Really great APP. Meet all the requirements. Very easy to use and the support is very helpful, responds very quickly.

November 13, 2021

Maggie, you have made the team smile with such a lovely review.

Really happy to see that you found the app easy to use. Also, for the upcoming BFCM please let us know if you need anything. All the best :)

KABLE AND KNIT

This app is going to save me sooo much time. No more editing products one by one! Excellent customer service is just an added bonus!

November 13, 2021

Thank you team for re-iterating what we are trying to achieve with the app.

Increasing productivity and helping users like you save time, is definitely one of our key focus areas. Thanks for the validation once again, means a lot to us :)

Taste348

This app is easy to use and if you happen to need help, they provide simple and quick answers too. Great boost to our site!

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much :) Made our day here. And good luck for the best BFCM ever.

-Kay & the ModeMagic team.

Avant Agenda

Easy to use and great support. The badges look great and support was offered to create new ones for me. Thank you so much for making this easy.

November 9, 2021

And thank you for cheering us on. Do check out the new overlay-mode - it's much faster, supports most of the top themes, and works across all pages in your store.

Here when you need us,
Kay

Euronics Ireland

A great service that solved a problem I felt would take lots of development. Really quick and helpful customer service and support too! Would recommend them highly

November 8, 2021

Dear Ciaran, thank you so much for your wonderful review :) Made my day

Hope you were able to make your own badge, do ping us if you need anything more. Don't forget to check out the latest Automation Playbooks which are upgraded for BFCM!

Stream Cards

I've only just started using this app to add some badges to certain products. The app itself is extensive with the amount of pre-made badge designs to choose from, but above that you can also add your own custom badge designed outside of the app, or create a badge within the app using their design tools. I was also struggling with the positioning of my custom uploaded badge and within a few minutes on their help chat, I was assisted by Shikha, who very quickly requested the file and uploaded it for me and made sure it was exactly right and positioned where I needed it. Highly recommend this app, and their personable support team is excellent.

November 8, 2021

Dear team, thank you so much for your wonderful words, and you made Shikha's day :)

Don't forget to check out the Automations for New Arrival and more - these are upgraded for BFCM traffic now!

Warmly
Shikha, Kay and the ModeMagic team.

Thenumber1official

frankl;y amazing app, the free one plan you can test and the $9 one you can have badges on 200 products, support is amazin and they have cool badges and even you can create your own badges and labels ...

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much Khaled, you're one of the most fun, quick and kind person we have had the good fortune of helping out :)

Do try out the automation some time as you enjoy using the app - it will truly change the game for your store.

Have a great week ahead.

-Kay & team

Boone's Solace Candle Co.

Really great customer service. I used the chat service and the rep was very helpful! I need lots of help as I am technically challenged and I can get the help I need with ModeMagic.

November 1, 2021

Darla, you are the best. Thank you for this really supportive review and I hope you have a wonderful BFCM.

PS: Will share update about the variants on email. Stay safe!