MM's Badges & Product Labels

MM's Badges & Product Labels

by ModeMagic

Best library of free badges, stickers & labels to boost sales

Caramela Jewelry And Accessories

I used ModeMagic to highlight my limited edition products on my site and I was pleased with how simple it was to customize the placement and even upload my own badge design! I highly recommend downloading this app, you won't regret it.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for such a wonderful review Caramela team. Our day is made when we get great reviews like this from our customers. :)

ROKGALIYA

Great apps. It can stimulate customer's interaction in our shop. The most important thing is the service respond is very well.

February 9, 2021

Thanks Indra for your review. :) Very happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with our team and found the app useful.
Stay tuned for the new automation features coming your way!

GlacierLondon

This app helped me a lot with making products stand out with bestseller, new in and sale badges especially

February 9, 2021

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review. You made our day 🤩
Also, we're launching an automation feature starting next week to make store updates even faster and hassle-free. Don't forget to drop in to check it out :)

iConic Living

this app makes your life easier with the badges available. Makes you site attract more views and can boost your sales

February 9, 2021

Thank you iConic Living team for your review. Very happy to hear our app has helped boost sales :)
Do watch out for the new automation features coming your way.

라카데나

Very kind. Quickly solved a problem. And the app is super helpful to increase sales.
There are so many badges & label to communicate easily.

February 6, 2021

You totally made my day. Very happy to hear that we're able to help even when problems are beyond our scope!

-Aish
Product Specialist @ModeMagic

Bolts & Blooms

Really easy to use this app! Even though we can ask them to create a sticker or download our own image it would be much easier to have more varieties, colors, stickers that are more "fashionable" if you know what I mean :) But I highly recommend it!

February 5, 2021

Thanks Bianca for the wonderful review. Very happy to hear you’ve found it easy to use the app and we’d be sure to add your suggestion to our roadmap. :) Stay tuned for the new automation features coming your way.

snazzykid.co.uk

Aish is the best!
Very helpful and informative. The app looks great. Easy to use and lots of options. You can request new ones and get them back within a day.

February 5, 2021

Kim, thank you for such a lovely review. Our day is made when we get great reviews like this from our customers. Very glad to hear that you’ve found the app easy to use. We're soon going to be launching a lot more automation features and badge designs. Stay tuned!

Grandchicks Online Chicken Store

I have used this app to develop my own custom made badges. Their service and support was excellent and their products are cool! I recommend them definitely

February 5, 2021

Thank you Grandchicks Online Chicken Store. It was an absolute pleasure to set you up perfectly in ModeMagic. We're soon going to be launching a lot more automation features and badge designs. Stay tuned!

I.Ma.Gi.N. Jewels

The app is very easy, you are able to add your own designs and the implementation is done quickly on the site. Customer support is also very supportive and ready to help.

February 5, 2021

So glad to know that you found ModeMagic easy and quick to use, Team I.Ma.Gi.N. Jewels. To make the implementation even faster and hassle-free, we're planning to launch an automation feature starting next week. Do drop in to check it out. :)

izelangdesigns

Excellent Service and Great Choices of badges! I love the choices of badges here but could not find them in the right choice of color. So I got it customised at no extra charges! The customer service was excellent as help is given right away. Will definitely be using this app from now on for more traffic conversions on my shopify store!

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much! Our day is made when we get great reviews like this from our customers. We try our best to make every customisation you need possible, don't hesitate to ping us back for any help again.

Also, we just released a new feature - which allows you to add product badges to all photos of your catalog and not just the featured image. Give it a spin and let us know!

Best