Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

by Mason

Automated Badges, Product Labels, Badges, Icons, Stickers

Lula Laora

Good customer service, not super intuitive, the user experience has a long way to go but there are loads of options and they're quite helpful.

September 14, 2021

Dear Team Lula Laora,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your feedback has been heard load and clear😀 . We will strive to make our user interface better with every step that we take ahead.

Warm Regards
Team ModeMagic

Skechers Thailand Online Store

Thanks to Ree and Stuart for their assistance with creating and resizing badges for my store. The badges are super helpful and useful for our campaigns. The support team is always there to help when customisations are needed but it would ease my workflow if there's a way of customising them myself instead of limiting the placement and sizing options. Hopefully, this will be integrated into the app soon.

September 7, 2021

Thank you dear Skechers team. First of all, thank you for your wonderful review - you made our day.

I've shared the feedback with our team. Every little request & feedback is very important for us, and do keep sharing more insights & ideas to make ModeMagic better and better for you!

Onwards & upwards

-Ree & team.

orangeekart

The APP is awesome and user-friendly, customer service even on Sundays is appreciated. Would have appreciated more for a better free plan

August 30, 2021

Dear Roy ,

Thank you for the kind and lovely words
We take every feedback seriously and yes what you have shared with us is indeed something to be thought upon

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback Roy,
Feel free to plunge in to the the world of Product Stickers😀

Grateful Merchant Co.

I've been using the free plan & it's absolutely perfect for my shop's needs! Plenty of free badges to pick from and also love that you can create your own. Had to reach out to customer service with a minor issue about saving a custom badge and got an immediate response from Stu. He went above and beyond to help create what I needed and saved it to my library within minutes. And to top it off, it was like talking to a friend! I can't say enough good things about my experience without sounding like I'm being paid for this review. Which I am not (I checked the box). You might think you "don't need no stinkin' badges" - but you do! ModeMagic is magic :)

August 30, 2021

Dear Staci,

What a lovely , heart spoken review indeed
We are so glad that ModeMagic could be of help to you :)
We strive to make out customers happy by helping them in their journey

Delighted to have you on board 🥳
Take a plunge in to the world of Product stickers

Love and Product stickers

MyDog'N'More

Thanks to Ree at the ModeMagic team for helping me with creating a Bundle & Save badge for my store. I love the badge and it's a really neat solution that will make my bundle promo clear to my customers. I've already added it to some products and love the way it looks. thanks Ree for your patience!!

August 26, 2021

Thank you Lucille for the very kind words

You have a very interesting store there buddy :)
Keep on requesting such unique badges and we will make them for you !!

Love and Product stickers,

Amsons.co

This App is really great to use, theres a free plan available which allows up to 10 free badges to use, also if you get any problems the chat service is very helpful, thanks alot to Stuart

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words :)
Your review has brought a smile on our faces

That's right , free plan enables unlimited use of the 3 badges and 10 more credits to use badges from the premium collection !!

havenmagic

I like this app because it makes my product images appear colorful and attractive. It catches the viewer attention and helps to generate sales.

August 26, 2021

We hope the badges continue to drive sales for you :)
Also check out our feature card option that highlights the product features in a creative , colorful manner !!

Arctic Snow Store

Great App, would recommend. Very Easy to use app, just simply choose the sticker you want and apply it to any product. Great for creating urgency or bringing certain items to your customers attention.

Arctic Snow Store Team ,
You have nailed it !
Badges create an urgency and brings you one step closer to sales :)

Homedy.shop

It is a great app the customer support was just great! And the overall idea of using the stickers is a game changer as there will be more attention towards the items which you want your customers to notice!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words Abhiram :)
We wish, Homedy Shop all the success and profit 😉 in the long run

ModeMagic

Chocolate Freckles

So glad I found such an easy app to add stickers to my products. Doesn’t affect any stock levels. And I Love how you can create your own designs.

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words 🤗
The goal is to make it as User-friendly as possible :)
We love the custom badges that you've created for your store🤩

ModeMagic