Product badges & labels

Product Labels, Animated Badges & stickers, Sale, Trust Badges

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Parfümerie Brückner GmbH

Installed the app to highlight specific product. Everything works very easily, support is super fast and responds in minutes. I can total recommend this app if you want to use badges in a simple way.

November 1, 2021

Thank you dear team for your kind words. We're here to help anytime you need us.

PS: Please check out the new BFCM updates!

HighOffLash

I used this app to help my new products boost in sells and to promote products that are low in low in stock i love the professional look

DD’S BRIDAL

This app is very useful for my store & I love it. Easy to install & use. It helps me make my products stand out. I love the variety of options I can choose from. It also helps my least selling products gets more attention once I apply a badge to it.

Australian Animal Oral Care

Nice and easy to use, quickly adding to products. Thank you, very good simple app to use and very helpful on our store.

Discountszone

I used this app. It helped me to add badges to my products. It helps me make my products stand out on my store.

Yeti Stick Company

I really like this app and it can definitely help add a level of customization to the look of your website. I wish there was more free options available within the app, but other than that it is a great app. The added visuals give the store a unique and professional look while not being too over whelming.

Outlet Shoes Mx

Excelente aplicación, poderosa y fácil de usar. En teoría es intuitiva pero son tantas las opciones que en ocaciones no es tan simple llegar a la opción deseada, sin embargo el equipo de atención a clientes responde de inmediato y resuelve sin problema todas las dudas. Lo único que yo pediría es reconsiderar el precio en el plan más amplio porque me parece un poco elevado.

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for these kind words, please do check out the new BFCM updates! Lots of new features and power

Animee Cosplay

Thank you for the best customer service! Nice way of highlighting new products & sale items, also good way to inform customer about make upon order products

Modern Evergreen

Nice way of highlighting new products and sale items. It's easy to use and has lots of design options.

perfectskin.lt

Best customer service! If you need any help just contact them and they will solve the problem! thank you again!