MM's Badges & Product Labels

MM's Badges & Product Labels

by ModeMagic

Use free badges, product labels & stickers to get more sales!

Resonance

Easy to make badges and customer service team was very helpful.
Very good customers service!
Thanks team ModeMagic.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy! Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨

Bob Gnarly Surf

So simply and easy to use. We were looking for a cost effective way to add badges to products, and this app was the best we found, offering so many different badge styles and options. Well done guys!

January 21, 2021

So nice to hear you mention that the app is simple, affordable and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you. Thanks for such a thoughtful review.

Beautishop

Fantastic! You can easy inform your visitors about new products, best sellers and more with this amazing app!

January 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, Team Beautishop! We're happy to know that you've been able to add an extra flair to your products with these badges. Would love to understand how we can make this experience a 5 star one for you :)...

LE CHAT QUI FUME

I used another app before for my products label but it was difficult to use it and it was not perfect. But this one is very easy to use. You have access to a lot of labels even in different languages. It's perfect.

January 19, 2021

So nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you. Thanks for such a thoughtful review.

GoPlay Cosmetics Middle East

Very easy to use and customize look of labels. The badges really helped highlight some products since we use a standard theme for our store.

January 19, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, Team GoPlay Cosmetics! We're happy to know that you've been able to add an extra flair to your products with these badges. Would love to understand how we can make this experience a 5 star one for you :)

Oberon Design

Great app for labeling products with badges. I like how I could customize them and really appreciated the quick customer service when I needed help with a particular customization. Thank you!

January 19, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review, Amy 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy! Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨
-San and Team

Luxeology Home

Great app, has really helped to promote sales on our store and make discounts stand out. Easy to use and would recommend.

January 18, 2021

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review. You made our day 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

BoldWear NZ

Simple to use and great graphics! Graphic stickers really suit our stock/store. Will certainly continue to use

January 18, 2021

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

LoveHartDesigns

I found this app easy to use and the badges looked nice on my site. It would be nice to have more color options on all of the badges/stickers available. Overall a great app. thank you. The customer service is first rate and not only did they help me out on a weekend but they were quick in responding and extremely helpful. Great work guys!

January 18, 2021

Hey Team LoveHartDesigns, nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Worth Empowering™

I really love the variety of badges available to help my products stand out. I highly recommend this app.

January 18, 2021

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers.

Do ping us, if you have any sticker designs in mind. We would love to have them designed.