Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

by Mason

Product Labels, Badges, Icons, Stickers, Auto Discount Badges

Akuma Fitness

Great app and excellent service provided by Stuart. So many different functions that make my products stand out!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words Ken🤗
That's the goal , to make your products stand out !!

Love and Product Stickers🌟

Loja Visite o Brasil

Instalei esse aplicativo há poucos dias. Achei ele muito interessante e muito fácil de utilizar. O suporte também é muito bom!

August 19, 2021

¡Gracias por el tipo de palabras!
Nos alegra poder ayudarte

Pegatinas de amor y productos

Instapeels

Seems good so far and I hope it continues to be that way. Easy to use the app as it uses very simple logic to do the job needed. Its definitely not rocket science here so its worth a try. Chat with Ree was great and she was up to the mark with all my concerns and queries. Cheers.......!!!

August 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words Zac !
Thank you for being so patient and sweet , we are so excited to have you onboard.
There is a world of badges yet to explore , take a plunge and enjoy the journey !

Love, support and product stickers <3

Soon's Butcher Singapore

Great app! Easy to create our badges with useable templates and auto badge apply is a great feature as well! Really user friendly.

August 5, 2021

Soon's Butcher Singapore

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you taking time out to share us your feedback. We are so glad we could help you 😊

Also , feel free to check out our cool new feature "Product Feature Cards", that ModeMagic has to offer , or create your own feature card 😀

pjyrity

Great & super useful tool. Immediately improves UX. Would recommend to other users - only if not competitors though :-)

Hahaha
Thank you for the kind words , we appreciate you taking time out for sharing this feedback with us.

Love and support to the Pjyrity Team

Feel free to check out cool new features on our app
Click here to know more - https://help.getmodemagic.com/en/collections/2361452-what-s-new-at-modemagic

Life11Mumbai

Very useful app, The badges are easy to apply and make the site attractive and interesting for the customer.

Life11Mumbai,

Thank you for the kind words , you just made our team's day😍
We are glad we could help you.

We wish you all the love and support for store

Feel free to check out our cool new features on the app

Sunshine & Co Creations

love this app, helps me get more notices on items that eventually turn into sales wish it had more options though and more free badges not the good thing is you can also create your own badge and upload it

Sunshine & Co Creations

You just made our day 🤩 , we appreciate the honest review and we shall strive to be better everyday.
With your love and support we could not have reached here

Love and support from ModeMagic

Feel free to check out the cool new features of ModeMagic

Gaia Fine Foods

Very easy to use app and fun, simple icons which you fully customize. I like that there are many sample templates that gives you inspiration.

Gaia Fine Foods
Thank you so much for the lovely words, you just made our team's day 🤩
We are glad that you have been loving our sample templates 🥰

Love and support from ModeMagic Team

Feel free to check out the cool new features on the app

Monfrigo

I've been using mode magic for a while now and i love how i can customise my own badges. The badges provided by this app are so useful, it's helped my store a lot and increased sales for one of my products. Highly recommended.

July 30, 2021

Hey Maryam,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad to hear that. You certainly have some really cool looking badges that you have created for your store.

Also feel free to checkout some cool new features on ModeMagic !!

Ping us from the in-app chat or drop an email at support@getmodemagic.com.

Hook's Rubs & Spices

I use ModeMagic to add badges to listings. It has helped my products sell at a higher rate. It helps me show the sales and best sellers. I'm a big fan of the product and what it does for sales.

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad to have you in our ModeMagic family. Well, who doesn't like a little fan love 😁
Our Love and Support with Hook's Rubs & Spices, one of the best stores in their field.

Continue to explore with ModeMagic, for any queries, customer support is always around.