ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Best Sellers, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, Promotions, Discounts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Rush Creek Vintage

Very quick and helpful assistance for the support team. I was able to get the badge I wanted for new products and they worked with me on pricing issues. Highly recommend!

February 24, 2022

Thank you team, your kind words made our day! Do try out our all-new Trust badges to boost conversions on your store, and they're absolutely free ;)

Miarante

super helpful and fixed the problem fast! great app and great service - highly recommend! would love if sticker size could be changed not just the writing inside

February 24, 2022

Thank you team for your kind recommendation! We're glad we could assist you. We can change the badge sizes from the app itself, we will reach out to you to help you with that :)

Grower's Solution

Excellent app & even better customer support. I heard about them from the Unofficial Shopify Podcast. A handy tool for marking our free shipping & freight items clearly for customers via tagging within Shopify. We're excited to see how else we can use it moving forward.

February 22, 2022

Thank you team! We work with a Customer First approach, and we're glad we could help you out.
If you have any feature suggestions, drop us a Hello from the in-App Help chat anytime!

Treatly Freeze Dried Food

My extremely well, they are fast to respond and have provided me with free promo codes so that I can get more badges to place on orders on my website!

February 12, 2022

Thank you for all the support Taylor. This month, we are running a valentine promo - do hop in by on chat and get some love from the team! And don't forget to use the valentine's collections in your stores too

dreamy lit

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 5 hours

great app , very helpful and friendly customer service, immediate response and have solved a problem i faced with the app quickly, and they have a lot of badges to choose from, highly recommended

February 8, 2022

Your kind recommendation just made our day, thank you team! We work with a Customer First approach and we're glad we could help you out.

Interimobelmx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It works fine and save me to make a quick change in my products. you can design your own labels and its very easy to use.

February 8, 2022

Thank you team, we're glad you loved our Custom badges!
Do try out our all new Trust badges to boost your customer confidence.

K9 Comfort Spray

Time spent using app 1 day

I needed to simply add a "New" badge to one product on the home page. This app worked perfectly. The customer service was super fast and extremely helpful- even using the free version. I highly recommend.

February 8, 2022

We're glad to hear you liked highlighting your New Arrivals through ModeMagic badges. Thank you team for your review and recommendation!

UNIQSO UK

Location Malaysia

The app is useful for us. We use this app to add badges to our pre-order products, so the buyer knows about the processing time frame and reduce the disappointment of waiting :)

February 8, 2022

Thank you team! Happy to hear how our badges improve your Customer experience.
Do try out our special badges for the Valentines Day Sale!

La Poule Qui Coud Tissus

Location France
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Correspond parfaitement à ce que je voulais, idéal pour ajouter des badges à ses photos.
Assistance très réactive. Au top

February 8, 2022

Merci beaucoup l'équipe ! Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez aimé notre application !

SHAMAN™

Location India

Really great app, serves the purpose well and they have a very responsive support team who will help you out anytime of the day.

February 3, 2022

Thank you team! We work with a Customer-First approach, happy to help you out anytime - in-App Chat & Email.
Do give our newly launched Trust Badges a try!