ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Higher conversions, AOV and upsell fast this Holiday Season

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

j. love marketplace

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I used this app to add badges to my product pages but did't find the exact one I wanted. I requested a custom badge and just a few hours later the new badges were available! Customer Service at Mode Magic is awesome! I can't wait to see how these badges help my sales. Special thanks to Vignesh for his help!

June 3, 2020

j. love marketplace, you made our midweek awesome 💞💞Vignesh & the rest of our small team are here for you, ping us anytime. You can also submit any future custom sticker requests within the app too through "request a sticker" feature.
Keep jiving ✌️

Janggalay

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Every single modification I suggested was completed in hours and the product was upgraded. Their willingness to improve and collaborate is second to none. I would highly recommend this team to work with. Great product.

June 3, 2020

We love your store as much as we enjoyed working with you, Janggalay 🤩Keep pinging us when you need anything. We also just released an update to the app to make it even faster than before, let us know how you like the speed🚀🚀

Ripper Arvo

Location Australia

Great app that does exactly what it says on the box. I am looking forward to marking some products down just so I can try out different stickers. They also have amazing customer service. I was reached out to by Garima after I had some frustrations, and she went above and beyond to help out.

June 1, 2020

Ripper Arvo, thank you so much for this detailed review. It helps validate our efforts in making a difference, one step at a time. From Garima and the rest of our small team here - 💞
Ping us anytime.

HYPEPULSAR

Location Hong Kong SAR

Amazing app and customer services! They are able to custom produce tag for you, do contact them for assistant. amazing

May 31, 2020

You're amazing too, Hypepulsar 🥳We try our best to make your stores super successful. Will ping you back for the information you asked around google shop, and also when "multi sticker" feature goes live. Happy weekend!

elizabees

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have been looking for this kind of thing for a while and this app works really well.
We would recommend this app if this is the kind of thing you are looking for.

May 31, 2020

Thank you Elizabees 🙌We agree with you, stickers are "the thing" for millennials and gen-z shoppers 🎯🎯 Thank you being one of our most supportive users.

Wildflowerglitterco

Love that this app has various sticker styles to cater to my brand of website! I know that it will bring more sales and attention.

May 30, 2020

Dear Wildflowerglitterco, reviews like this make our hard work worth it! We've also taken your suggestions and added new sticker styles to the library - will be in the app in a day so do try them out. Thank you 🙌🏼and do let us know whenever need anything.

TAKEAFEW.SHOP

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love the service of this App- both personable and helpful. Extra love what this store represents and caters for our small online stores

May 29, 2020

Thank you for your kind words 🙏We're committed to getting all your requests fulfilled as soon as possible. Also, customizing color & position is already live in the app, so try it out and let us know how it goes. Look forward to getting more of your help to keep improving the app!

The Cheery Tree Bakery

Location India

The best part of this Company is It's very Comparative. The team is very friendly if you need any assistance. the app is also good for trending badges if you require any customized own badges contact with the team they arrange you for that because the team is very good to help you,

May 27, 2020

[Update May 29] Customizable badges are now live. You'll be able to change position & color of your badges!
Thank you for the kind words. Customizable badges are getting built and should be dropping very soon.

Bulgano

Location India

Excellent app, Easy to use. Got a amazing & quick support from the team.. Also it's free and can add upto 10 stickers. So Beginners. it's best to start for labels

May 20, 2020

@Bulgano, thank you for the review! We're doing our best to bring awesome stickers to you as fast as possible. It's great to know that you found it useful! :) Do check add-coupon feature where you can redeem a coupon for more free credits💰

1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next