MM's Badges & Product Labels

MM's Badges & Product Labels

by ModeMagic

Best library of free badges, stickers & labels to boost sales

Luxeology Home

Great app, has really helped to promote sales on our store and make discounts stand out. Easy to use and would recommend.

January 18, 2021

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review. You made our day 🤩

BoldWear NZ

Simple to use and great graphics! Graphic stickers really suit our stock/store. Will certainly continue to use

LoveHartDesigns

I found this app easy to use and the badges looked nice on my site. It would be nice to have more color options on all of the badges/stickers available. Overall a great app. thank you. The customer service is first rate and not only did they help me out on a weekend but they were quick in responding and extremely helpful. Great work guys!

January 18, 2021

Hey Team LoveHartDesigns, nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Worth Empowering™

I really love the variety of badges available to help my products stand out. I highly recommend this app.

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers.

Do ping us, if you have any sticker designs in mind. We would love to have them designed.

1870 Market

I used this app for a sale sticker, it worked great and i love all the sticker options. Will be using again!

OneOdio

it's really convenient to use. This is what I am looking for. It helps me to optimize the conversion.

January 14, 2021

Hey Sookie, nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Patriot Throttle

So far this is a great addition to my website. Simple to use and allows me to feel as if my website is more professional. I would recommend this addition to your store no matter the selling size. This app really helps your selected products stand out to potential cliental. 10/10 Patriot Throttle LLC

Wave Solutions UK

A great range of free labels which really helped push my products. Would really recommend this app to increase sale conversions. Looks fantastic on the store page and good for promoting new items to your store.

January 13, 2021

Born Natty Nutrition

This product is easy to use, frequently updated and draws attention to some if not all your products! Great app and amazing features! Will always use !

January 13, 2021

Hey Brandon, nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Videsi Desserts

The app is really simple and easy to use. As a dessert cafe, we have a lot of fruit season based desserts and Shopify does not provide a way to list the product but do not accept orders for them. It helped me mark seasonal products as not available.

January 12, 2021