Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

by Mason

Automated Badges, Product Labels, Badges, Icons, Stickers

Life11Mumbai

Very useful app, The badges are easy to apply and make the site attractive and interesting for the customer.

Life11Mumbai,

Thank you for the kind words , you just made our team's day😍
We are glad we could help you.

We wish you all the love and support for store

Feel free to check out our cool new features on the app
Click here to know more - https://help.getmodemagic.com/en/collections/2361452-what-s-new-at-modemagic

Sunshine & Co Creations

love this app, helps me get more notices on items that eventually turn into sales wish it had more options though and more free badges not the good thing is you can also create your own badge and upload it

Sunshine & Co Creations

You just made our day 🤩 , we appreciate the honest review and we shall strive to be better everyday.
With your love and support we could not have reached here

Love and support from ModeMagic

Feel free to check out the cool new features of ModeMagic

Gaia Fine Foods

Very easy to use app and fun, simple icons which you fully customize. I like that there are many sample templates that gives you inspiration.

Gaia Fine Foods
Thank you so much for the lovely words, you just made our team's day 🤩
We are glad that you have been loving our sample templates 🥰

Love and support from ModeMagic Team

Feel free to check out the cool new features on the app

Monfrigo

I've been using mode magic for a while now and i love how i can customise my own badges. The badges provided by this app are so useful, it's helped my store a lot and increased sales for one of my products. Highly recommended.

July 30, 2021

Hey Maryam,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad to hear that. You certainly have some really cool looking badges that you have created for your store.

Also feel free to checkout some cool new features on ModeMagic !!

Ping us from the in-app chat or drop an email at support@getmodemagic.com.

Hook's Rubs & Spices

I use ModeMagic to add badges to listings. It has helped my products sell at a higher rate. It helps me show the sales and best sellers. I'm a big fan of the product and what it does for sales.

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad to have you in our ModeMagic family. Well, who doesn't like a little fan love 😁
Our Love and Support with Hook's Rubs & Spices, one of the best stores in their field.

Continue to explore with ModeMagic, for any queries, customer support is always around.

catbasket

Quick response from support, helpful and kind. An app that is simple and fun to use with no coding :)!

Hello Louise,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that we could help you out !
Our love and support to Catbasket 🥰

Feel free to explore around the app and yes, do not miss out on the cool new features of ModeMagic.

Boojiawa

This software allows me to add many beautiful badges to the product, and constantly introduce new features for trial use. Customer service will help you solve your problems. On the whole, it's great!

Hey Lan Chen,
Thank you for the kind words. This just made our team's day 😍
We are glad we could help you with the Product Feature Card template use.

BTW, we also have some cool features like tag based automation, create your own badge and much more. Go check it out, If you haven't already 😁
👉https://help.getmodemagic.com/en/collections/2612676-customising-a-badge

Porshluxx

This app is brilliant, adds a great look and feel to the website, but most importantly drives sales and builds trust with clients of an active online store/website.

Hey Portia🙋‍♀️
Thank you for being so delightful and sweet with your feedback. We are glad , we could help you !

Feel free to explore ModeMagic and its product sale oriented features such as Product feature cards and Automation that will make your job easier and boost sales.
Here a link with the step by step guide -https://help.getmodemagic.com/en/articles/5426567-is-there-a-way-to-visually-highlight-my-product-features-using-modemagic

If you face any issues around this, please write to us at support@getmodemagic.com and we'll get it resolved for you within minutes!

Nutrigenik.com

Great app and the online rep was excellent and very helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone with an online store looking to get traffic.

Hey Nutrigenik Team ,

Thank you so much for the kind words😊, we are glad we could help you! And we hope you receive tons of traffic on your store everyday. Keep the hard work going 💪

The Verse

Stuart was so helpful and was willing to change a color of a badge right on the fly for me. I'm looking forward to continuing to try out this app and see how it can benefit my store!

July 22, 2021

Hey Ruthie,

Thank you for being so delightful and sweet with your feedback. We are glad that we could help you with your custom badge creation with a background that suits your brand theme :)

btw feel free to explore our latest feature: product feature cards that will help you highlight your products better and improve sales!
Sharing a step by step guide -https://help.getmodemagic.com/en/articles/5426567-is-there-a-way-to-visually-highlight-my-product-features-using-modemagic