ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Bolts & Blooms

Really easy to use this app! Even though we can ask them to create a sticker or download our own image it would be much easier to have more varieties, colors, stickers that are more "fashionable" if you know what I mean :) But I highly recommend it!

February 5, 2021

Thanks Bianca for the wonderful review. Very happy to hear you’ve found it easy to use the app and we’d be sure to add your suggestion to our roadmap. :) Stay tuned for the new automation features coming your way.

snazzykid.co.uk

Aish is the best!
Very helpful and informative. The app looks great. Easy to use and lots of options. You can request new ones and get them back within a day.

February 5, 2021

Kim, thank you for such a lovely review. Our day is made when we get great reviews like this from our customers. Very glad to hear that you’ve found the app easy to use. We're soon going to be launching a lot more automation features and badge designs. Stay tuned!

Grandchicks Online Chicken Store

I have used this app to develop my own custom made badges. Their service and support was excellent and their products are cool! I recommend them definitely

February 5, 2021

Thank you Grandchicks Online Chicken Store. It was an absolute pleasure to set you up perfectly in ModeMagic. We're soon going to be launching a lot more automation features and badge designs. Stay tuned!

I.Ma.Gi.N. Jewels

The app is very easy, you are able to add your own designs and the implementation is done quickly on the site. Customer support is also very supportive and ready to help.

February 5, 2021

So glad to know that you found ModeMagic easy and quick to use, Team I.Ma.Gi.N. Jewels. To make the implementation even faster and hassle-free, we're planning to launch an automation feature starting next week. Do drop in to check it out. :)

izelangdesigns

Excellent Service and Great Choices of badges! I love the choices of badges here but could not find them in the right choice of color. So I got it customised at no extra charges! The customer service was excellent as help is given right away. Will definitely be using this app from now on for more traffic conversions on my shopify store!

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much! Our day is made when we get great reviews like this from our customers. We try our best to make every customisation you need possible, don't hesitate to ping us back for any help again.

Also, we just released a new feature - which allows you to add product badges to all photos of your catalog and not just the featured image. Give it a spin and let us know!

Best

The Wishing Chair

Super quick support and very easy to put custom badges on your images. We would recommend giving this app a try.

February 4, 2021

Thank you Wishing Chair team. Whenever using the app makes someone;s day a bit easier, we know we've done something right.

Don't hesitate to ping us back for any help again. And check out the new feature where you can apply this custom badge to not just featured image but all images in the product.

Here whenever you need us,

Sadity Babe

I love this app. It's simple to use. I love the different amount of choices of stickers i am able to choose from!

February 2, 2021

Hi Team Sadity,
So glad you found the app useful. We are shortly launching a way for you to update your collection images in your store too along with the main product image. Keep using this and sharing your feedback. It really helps our team going.

Great Creations

I tested this app out and found it extremely easy to navigate and the interface was very fresh. I had some quick questions and the customer service replied to me in minutes, very friendly and helpful. I'll absolutely continue using this app.

February 4, 2021

I am so glad to hear that you liked my team's work, and even happier that you liked the app. We keep adding new features every 2 weeks to make the app even more meaningful for your store - in fact, you can now apply badges to all images of your product in one click.

Next week something even more interesting is coming up. Stay tuned :) And keep stickering!

Nordic Catch

Great customer service, easy to use interface! Lots of ready-to-use badges! But you can even create your own badge!

January 25, 2021

Julian, you've been a kind, patient, and software-aware customer to us. More power to Nordic Catch and keep pinging us if you ever need anything.

Also - we are adding an upgrade to the app so that even low res images with extra high saturation will maintain same levels post application. I will reach back to you when we have that upgrade ready. Do suggest you in meantime to try and maintain pngs with ~100kb image size in your catalog so that you always have a uniform quality.

Best wishes!
-Kay & team

Eyes Of All Kind Boutique LLC

I finally got the hang of this app. I love the options it has to choose from and it most definitely make products stand out from the rest. I will definitely continue to use this app. Maybe in the future, think about adding an option to change the color on the product badge so we can match our store branding colors. Thank you so much

January 22, 2021

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback and such an awesome review for the app. As a team committed to growth, we will surely try to add the features you have requested for.
Do keep loving ModeMagic app🙌